Meet A.D.A.M the bot, you may have wear his wife EVA in SC

B3aT

Space Marshal
Dec 2, 2016
RSI Handle
B3aT
Hello, last week I finished and added a utility bot to the discord chat, no one asked me to but being bored and wanted to make something fun for TEST...I came up with it

What is it?
Open a private message (DM) with him and type $ --help for a list of current commands, or $ command --help for extra help on a specific command.
$ decide Let A.D.A.M. decide for you: decide Should I buy a Redeemer?
$ help
$ identity Confirms a players TEST affiliation and RSI identification
$ latest Bring you the latest: reddit|hotties
$ pledge Basic stats on SC/SQ42 funding campaign
$ release Find out when Star Citizen will be released.
$ route Find the best route between 2 locations in StarCitizen.
$ time The clock around the verse.
New commands
I can teach him new commands, just say the word. They will be prioritized by how hard is to implement and it's utility. There is no use to make RSS feeds or Music bots because this already exists and they do it well.
the $ route command is special and temporary, it will be removed next month when I'll build a proper UI for the tool.

PS: if you crash it you buy it

B3aT

Space Marshal
Dec 2, 2016
RSI Handle
B3aT

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
I just wanna raise the point that "The TEST route" from Earth to Terra doesn't contain any crashing...
I think there might be a bug in the computation

B3aT

Space Marshal
Dec 2, 2016
RSI Handle
B3aT
Very nice, especially the beer...
It will try to give you something new every time.

I just wanna raise the point that "The TEST route" from Earth to Terra doesn't contain any crashing...
I think there might be a bug in the computation
It presumes a crash in each system, he thinks is obvious so no use to repeat itself.

Reactions: DarthMatter

B3aT

Space Marshal
Dec 2, 2016
RSI Handle
B3aT
I want to give/donate the bot and source code to TEST, I don't have time for it anymore, I can help someone make the setup and move the hosting.
Seung haven't answered yet (been a while), if the mighty TEST leadership wants it contact me on PM.

The latest feature implemented (but not active because the bot doesn't have the rights to add roles) is to auto promote someone to TEST role on discord (by confirming his CIG account, and that is on TEST corporation on CIG website).

Forgot your password?