Melt your VOYAGER - DIRECT to UEC..

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Stand alone stuff in list like...
posters, fishes, fishtank, greycat, ship weapons, one gun, coolers, shields, missiles.... etc...
stuff that look like subscriber flairs.. if you're unsure just check if you see the exchange button klick it and you see in the popup what currency you get if you proceed with exchange..
So if it says UEC it's a Voyager direct object..

:beers: :beer::beers: :beer::beers: :beer::beers: :beer::beers: :beer:
Awesome. Thanks Mich. I didn't have much I guess. 4 pages of hangar items, but only the grey cat and pistol were Voyager items. Haha. Oh well.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Awesome. Thanks Mich. I didn't have much I guess. 4 pages of hangar items, but only the grey cat and pistol were Voyager items. Haha. Oh well.
You're welcome :smile: :beer: :beers:

And for those who wonder NO you can not buyback Voyager-Direct object once you melted them to UEC..
Since the web V-D store is closed and all that was in it is avail in game stores as they get object converted and working in game.

But one thing to think about in V-D a Panther laser gun cost 7.5K UEC in game it cost twice that and then some...
And this goes as it seem for most store objects at the moment for some odd reason.
Prices in game store at the moment IMO are a bit on the ludicrous side some are very low and some very high..
But hey we are testing out so hopefully they find a balance eventually...

:beers: :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
And for those who wonder NO you can not buyback Voyager-Direct object once you melted them to UEC..
Since the web V-D store is closed and all that was in it is avail in game stores as they get object converted and working in game.

But one thing to think about in V-D a Panther laser gun cost 7.5K UEC in game it cost twice that and then some...
And this goes as it seem for most store objects at the moment for some odd reason.
Prices in game store at the moment IMO are a bit on the ludicrous side some are very low and some very high..
But hey we are testing out so hopefully they find a balance eventually...

Thanks for the confirmation :slight_smile:

Perhaps the cheapest things in the stores are what they want us to test and the most expensive things are finished and in little need of playtesting?

Reactions: Mich Angel

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
Apparently you don't have to wait for a reset, I logged in tonight after melting my pistol and I had 10,000 more aUEC than when I logged out yesterday.

I get the feeling a bunch of people are going to pledge $25 a day for the next few days, lol.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Thanks for the confirmation :slight_smile:

Perhaps the cheapest things in the stores are what they want us to test and the most expensive things are finished and in little need of playtesting?
You're welcome :D Yeah! That was my thought to and it make most sense to have the objects needed to be tested for a lower price etc..

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Noob questions: if you pull the weapons off a bird and then melt it, do you keep the weapons? If you pull weapons and the bird gets blown up and replaced, do you keep the weapons?

Has anyone checked yet to see if the 4 nose guns on the Vanguards can be pulled and swapped? Reports vary whether that is/will be possible.

IIRC, the 4 S2, MVSA laser canons in the nose of the Vanguard are still spec'd to be superior to all other S2 energy weapons, and perhaps all other S2 weapons. So what happens if you pull them and blow up the ship? Does the replacement come with new MVSA?

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
PSA.... do your own accounting to double check... just to be safe.

I have to calculate the value of what I didn't melt (isn't much left) and also the value in my game packages... but at a quick glance, it seems slightly off. Will know for sure in a bit. But... I think it's a good idea to encourage others to keep every single purchase related email from CIG, so you have records to double check against what you bought, and what you should have.

edit:
Verified it is off

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Noob questions: if you pull the weapons off a bird and then melt it, do you keep the weapons? If you pull weapons and the bird gets blown up and replaced, do you keep the weapons?

Has anyone checked yet to see if the 4 nose guns on the Vanguards can be pulled and swapped? Reports vary whether that is/will be possible.

IIRC, the 4 S2, MVSA laser canons in the nose of the Vanguard are still spec'd to be superior to all other S2 energy weapons, and perhaps all other S2 weapons. So what happens if you pull them and blow up the ship? Does the replacement come with new MVSA?
Well yeah you could take of a ship gun and put it on another and keep it as long as that ship don't blow up.
Plan is I think you eventualy can sell gear removed from ships if you exchanged it with other gear but don't know how that work.
And for the nose guns on Vanguard you have been able to remove them before but they can't be exchange to any other gun than the same.
But haven't tried how that work now so much change and so much is not all in function yet so...
So try and fail concept is the way I do to learn what work and not

Forgot your password?