Mercury Cult - Now on Live! Go Fly!

Bambooza

Grand Admiral
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Ugh... a wannabe Luxury ship with the entry point either form the cargo area or from the kitchen/crew compartment? A wannabe luxury ship that has two hight voltage power generator sitting right next the yacuzzi pool ready to fry your guest?

I think if you are looking for a luxury turing ship you'll have to go to the 600i, the Phonex looks like a '70 van repainted with a metallic 3 layer paint and alloy wheel: it looks fancy outside, but as soon as you enter it you'll realise that is still old and rusty.
I've never seen it as a Luxury touring ship as it feels more like a private business jet.

So more this.
1606224488010.jpeg

Then this
Luxury Yacht Interior Design - YouTube

For me the 600 touring would be the introduction luxury ship with the 890 jump being the pinnacle and i feel the 890 jump is successful in that while the 600 really needs a complete makeover of the internal layout. So no I do not believe the Phoenix is a wannabe luxury ship and is successful in what its attempting to accomplish. (OK I'll admit it really needs a bathroom in the middle section but its not unusual for the bathroom to be located in or near the crew service area)

Cugino83

Vice Admiral
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Just happen to find this tread on Spectrum, saltines asaide (that's an excuse for more beer...) it's good amount of good advice and not only for the MSR:

Forgot your password?