Mercury Star Runner looking good.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
From what I can recall reading and hearing it seemed that the MSR and the Herc where going to be released 3 months apart seeing how far along they where. MSR in 3.11 Herc in 3.12/4.0
I can dream, the Herc and the Polaris are the remaining ships in my hanger that I am eagerly anticipating. And yes its the C2 as I figured if its a hot LZ then I'd rather be fighting then flying logistics.
The Hercules C was to be released for 4.0, as we could see earlier this year on the roadmap. So my guess is either Q4 this year or Q1 next year.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You'd win that bet, it's origin is the pics on the RSI website. I seriously need to save my pennies for this ship.
I read that as "save my penises for my ship" and I was like, Jesus Vav, how many do you have?
The same, hopefully I will have some time to play again when it is flyable!
Lol, what's a "time"?

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I read that as "save my penises for my ship" and I was like, Jesus Vav, how many do you have?
Fortunately just the one... Can you imagine the trouble you could get into with two or three?

I got a Star Runner now. I had a package that was next to useless for me, so I melted it last week, and bought a package that contains a better selection of ships - including the Star Runner.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Fortunately just the one... Can you imagine the trouble you could get into with two or three?

I got a Star Runner now. I had a package that was next to useless for me, so I melted it last week, and bought a package that contains a better selection of ships - including the Star Runner.
Haha, one got me in enough trouble in my wilder days.

So you got the scoundrel pack eh? Me too. I seem to have 2 MSRs right now. Oops.

BuzZz_Killer

Captain
Jun 9, 2020
RSI Handle
BuzZz_Killer

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Crusader is love. Crusader is life.
...except for the Genesis Starliner, that thing can die in a fire.
I refuse to serve drinks to NPC's in a space sim...
*Glances at his 890 Jump*
...unless they are extremely wealthy of course.

Reference for Transport Career from 2015: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/engineering/14804-Design-Notes-Civilian-Passenger-Transport

No, no, you've got this all wrong. You don't serve drinks to the NPC's you have very attractive flight stewards who do.

Daak Gelrin

Grand Admiral
Donor
Feb 17, 2020
RSI Handle
Daak
No, no, you've got this all wrong. You don't serve drinks to the NPC's you have very attractive flight stewards who do.
Well, that's true. I reserve the right to exit the cockpit with my half-drunk bottle of scotch and ask, "Wooohooo! Where's the party!" as I slap the rump of one of those flight attendants, soon after takeoff.

Forgot your password?