Minecraft server

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
If you find a hole in the ground (below 2 white pieces of wood in the ground) that says Mindfartio was here, feel free to use anything ^^ (I will be building out the shelter/dungeon over time ;))
I found that hole building a mud hut fairly close to it.

Reactions: mindfart

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
It is up now at least.. but just had a disconnect, but could on 1 minute after =)

Preston

Vice Admiral
Dec 1, 2014
RSI Handle
Stomeg
back up

this loop start thing is fucking with the server because it's running two different instances of minecraft server applications at once, for two different groups of friends

Reactions: mindfart

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
Np @Preston!

@RipVanDan
Hehehe way more busy thand needed actually.. I made half of that forest room with a stone pickaxe.. then I realised that iron tools also do the job faster, in stead of only lasting longer... :P

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
well i discovert that all my belongings i didn't have with me where just gone .... like everything i build an all...... sing left said: croatoan

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
@rogesh that sux, and is so weird.. all my stuff has stayed since I started (like.. last Saturday :P)

I found a wild pig and chicken a small way away from my hole.. so I leashed them... then saw a creeper.. which I ran away from but lag made the creeper blow up the pig, then 1 second later a creeper comes out of no-where and blows my chicken up, so still no animals in my dungeon :'(

Damn Al-Qaeda lag-creepers!

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
@rogesh that sux, and is so weird.. all my stuff has stayed since I started (like.. last Saturday :p)

I found a wild pig and chicken a small way away from my hole.. so I leashed them... then saw a creeper.. which I ran away from but lag made the creeper blow up the pig, then 1 second later a creeper comes out of no-where and blows my chicken up, so still no animals in my dungeon :'(

Damn Al-Qaeda lag-creepers!
I found a chicken
I put it into a hole.
I hope I find more.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
so on witch server are you guys playing the first meintioned or the one after?

Forgot your password?