Misc Hull Sale Today

Stalinator

Admiral
Mar 19, 2015
RSI Handle
Stalinator
CIG said that the sale would happen later in the day. i think I'm going to get the A or the B. if your going to get a hull what would you get?

Reactions: Liszt

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
I'm going to interview each Hull to find the one with the most hilariously illiterate on board computer, buy it, and name it Stalinator II. I'll ask them; "Hull, how is your English?" and the one that prints out "i no english" will be the one I buy.

Kersakov

Rear Admiral
Donor
Apr 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Kersakov
A or B, depending on size really but also what weapons it has. I'm not expecting much but if it is literally zero weapons, that might be a showstopper for me.

Pr0totype dFA

Space Marshal
Jan 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Pr0totype_dFA
Yeah, I was curious about it's weapons if it even has any. I'm sure it will rely on having wingmen in which isn't exactly what I'm looking for that will make you a sitting duck if your wingmen got rekt.

Reactions: Liszt and Kersakov

Stalinator

Admiral
Mar 19, 2015
RSI Handle
Stalinator
I'm going to interview each Hull to find the one with the most hilariously illiterate on board computer, buy it, and name it Stalinator II. I'll ask them; "Hull, how is your English?" and the one that prints out "i no english" will be the one I buy.
that hurts my fellings are shatterd like former soviet union

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Yeah, I was curious about it's weapons if it even has any. I'm sure it will rely on having wingmen in which isn't exactly what I'm looking for that will make you a sitting duck if your wingmen got rekt.
For the A and B then, unless they carry WAY more than a Freelancer MAX then you might as well just use a MAX or a Constellation Taurus.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
I'm getting an A and a B. one will get ccu'd back into my cutlass to replace my anniversary cutlass with LTI, adn the other may or may not get turned into something else.

Forgot your password?