CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Ooops...my bad. I'm at work taking a shitload of calls from the computer illiterate as they try to wrap up work for the long weekend, so I haven't actually been able to watch it yet. :(

Reactions: SPRNinja

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
Close to 19 minutes for the impatient and then near the end for the official silhouette.
Yeah the official silhouette excites me way more than any of the in-progress concepts they showed. They all looked too "stereotypical generic alien ship" to me. I'm a fan of the more angular outline though. Looking forward to seeing it for real; I hope they show off the animations like they did for the Vanguard.

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Ooops...my bad. I'm at work taking a shitload of calls from the computer illiterate as they try to wrap up work for the long weekend, so I haven't actually been able to watch it yet. :(
No big deal the thumbnail had the pictures. I fortunately am creating views for analysts, working on one of our servers, and am in the back corner of my office with my chair pointed towards the entrance. So I was able to watch Lisa talk about it on my other monitor.

Yeah the official silhouette excites me way more than any of the in-progress concepts they showed. They all looked too "stereotypical generic alien ship" to me. I'm a fan of the more angular outline though. Looking forward to seeing it for real; I hope they show off the animations like they did for the Vanguard.
Yeah all of them remind me of the Gungan ships from Episode 1 or one of the joke fish ships from April Fools. I like the idea of the rotating orb and changing plane. For some reason I imaged the ship to be more like the Slave 1 or a B-Wing, but that's mostly all I've seen in the type of ship they described.

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
Yeah all of them remind me of the Gungan ships from Episode 1 or one of the joke fish ships from April Fools. I like the idea of the rotating orb and changing plane. For some reason I imaged the ship to be more like the Slave 1 or a B-Wing, but that's mostly all I've seen in the type of ship they described.
Yeah the two things that immediately came to mind for me were the Gungan ship and Spock's ship from the new ST movies.

Reactions: mromutt

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
Actually looks pretty decent in design phase, can't wait to see the version that'll be up for the concept stage! My wallet is beginning to feel nervous...!

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Here if you get time I will link the time/

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
I have one so far, we should fly it in a school surrounded by our a Auroras.

Forgot your password?