• i don't want one

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
MY HYPE TRAIN IS BROKEN PLEASE FINE ME ANOTHER ONE NOW!

I'm getting 2. One for the Research platform and the normal ship itself.
Yeah its really tempting to have more than one, especially if you have multiple characters. The News Van must be the variant Lando talked about during the 24 hour stream. Will you be creating a Ship Talk on it soon?

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Yeah its really tempting to have more than one, especially if you have multiple characters. The News Van must be the variant Lando talked about during the 24 hour stream. Will you be creating a Ship Talk on it soon?
Yeah I'll be putting a Commentary up this Sunday for the ship itself and then a Talk sometime next week for all 3 Starters together.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
MY HYPE TRAIN IS BROKEN PLEASE FINE ME ANOTHER ONE NOW!

I'm getting 2. One for the Research platform and the normal ship itself.
I don't know if your hype train can take another blow, but....THE WINGS FOLD UP!!! So, it can fly horizontal, vertical, and if there isn't enough room when it lands, fold the wings.....

I just wish that this had made it into the animation video....

Reactions: JBWill

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I don't know if your hype train can take another blow, but....THE WINGS FOLD UP!!! So, it can fly horizontal, vertical, and if there isn't enough room when it lands, fold the wings.....

I just wish that this had made it into the animation video....
HYPE ULTRAZORD: Activated!

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
melted the freelancer dur package and then bought 3. i plan on getting the freelancer back through ccu but with LTI this time :D don't know how i'm gonna find a path for my 350r since it's the only one tied to alpha :( but damnit i'm gonna try :D

Forgot your password?