Mixed feelings lol

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
So I plopped down the money for the mercury star runner. Don't have mixed feelings about that, pretty sure it's gonna be an awesome addition to my fleet. But I looked up at my account page and lo and behold, that little "concierge" link was now highlighted lol. I'm happy I get to play as Mr. Monopoly ( or I guess more accurately Mr. Peanut since Mr. Monopoly doesn't have the monocle) but it crept up on me. Didn't even see it coming heh

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Yep same here. A little pledge here and a little pledge there over two years and suddenly all it took was buying the cheapest UEC pack and I was part of the club.

I loved the irony that it was a perchase of money that got me into Concierge... Bought my way in, lol!

Don't forget to fly your TEST Concierge colours proudly:

TestConsierge.jpeg

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I'm still like $50 away and it's a bittersweet situation to be in, I hate how I've spent so much but I love my ships, love the experience and community and all its a real eye opener to see how easy to spend a grand on a game haha

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Yup, really sneaks up on you. A $350 ship here, a $250 ship there, what really hit me was the $895 Exploration Mega Pack...just kidding, I was already Concierge by then! This game had better be fantastic lol.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I know the feeling it sneaks up and then hits you. I am slowly crawling toward Grand Marshall.
Which one is that? Currently I'm a Grand Admiral working towards Space Marshal. I don't care too much about the level of concierge, but I just looked at the rewards and that suit looks pretty sweet!

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I know the feeling it sneaks up and then hits you. I am slowly crawling toward Grand Marshall.
You'll find the march goes forward at an accelerated pace. You'll be like why even worry i'm already a Grand Marshall, that Javelin does look so sweet I must have it. Then soon you'll be mortgaging your house and selling off one of your kidneys for the next spaceship hit.

Forgot your password?