Montoya goes mining!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Montoya has the luck!! I've flown around for 20 minutes and not found anything better than aluminium before! :p

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Thank you, Glorious Leader!

EDIT - That kind of pay-day for 20mins work is waaaay better than the 60k UEC I am getting for the hour-round trip to Hurston and back to jolly old Oli. I'm hoping fuel mechanics when they come in mean my Starfarer becomes my money making machine that I can net 40k+ for twenty minutes work.

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Thank you, Glorious Leader!

EDIT - That kind of pay-day for 20mins work is waaaay better than the 60k UEC I am getting for the hour-round trip to Hurston and back to jolly old Oli. I'm hoping fuel mechanics when they come in mean my Starfarer becomes my money making machine that I can net 40k+ for twenty minutes work.
TEST has a pension plan in place for when the game comes out in 10yrs. You will be a retired old man, just sit back and collect 500,000 UEC every month.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
TEST has a pension plan in place for when the game comes out in 10yrs. You will be a retired old man, just sit back and collect 500,000 UEC every month.
*Looks at the date*

*Counts on fingers*

I have nine years and 364 days to work out how to retire early. 👍 (the UK retirement age keeps going up so will likely be 75 by the time I would have retired otherwise)

• o7
Reactions: Mich Angel

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
*Looks at the date*

*Counts on fingers*

I have nine years and 364 days to work out how to retire early. 👍 (the UK retirement age keeps going up so will likely be 75 by the time I would have retired otherwise)
Same in Sweden it keep going up and they just raised it as I'm getting close to minimum age for full retire, so now I got another 10 but I can apply to get it in 3 years.

I am legit to get it earlier cause I'm on disability pension but I'll see how that turn out by the time I get there ha ha ha ha

So I should start see some UEC rolling in soon™, nice 🤪 🤣

🍻

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace
Forgot your password?