Montoya goes to CitizenCon 2016

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
Seeing all those UK CitizenCon people there makes me feel like I should've been there :p (sadly even if I wanted to my wallet would have not allowed it but yeah)

Hope to meet our Great Leader next year in Germany on Gamescom or CitizenCon

/edit
I was a little bit perplexed by the 'First offical TEST meeting' part in Montoya's speech.. I mean CitizenCon UK didn't count? ;(

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Seeing all those UK CitizenCon people there makes me feel like I should've been there :p (sadly even if I wanted to my wallet would have not allowed it but yeah)

Hope to meet our Great Leader next year in Germany on Gamescom or CitizenCon

/edit
I was a little bit perplexed by the 'First offical TEST meeting' part in Montoya's speech.. I mean CitizenCon UK didn't count? ;(
Its not official if I wasnt there! ;)

I meant to say the first official meeting that I have attended!

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
Glad you all enjoyed it.

I wanted to capture the experience for everybody that could not make it!
Speaking for those who couldn't be there, we appreciate you doing this more than you know. This is easily the best guild of any game that have even been a part of; watching the video, it almost felt like I was missing out on a family reunion. I hope more of these events happen so I can make plans to attend one.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Speaking for those who couldn't be there, we appreciate you doing this more than you know. This is easily the best guild of any game that have even been a part of; watching the video, it almost felt like I was missing out on a family reunion. I hope more of these events happen so I can make plans to attend one.
Second this.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
For the record, I did not pay Zapp Brannigan to say that!

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
It was a great experience overall. Meeting everyone was a blast, and no blows were thrown, even with all the threats over discord. What a great family to be apart of.

Montoya's snoring will be coming tomorrow though...

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I was in a guild once for World of Warcraft where most of us lived in the same region and we all met up to party once or twice a month... and most of them are dead from overdoses now... seriously...
also one dude works as a contract fork lift operator so i don't talk to that blue collar scum....
but seriously... the rest are dead... (or in jail, but I can't talk about it)
so this guild has the highest probability of people still being alive in 10 years, because there are so many of you! Such a great place, TEST. SQUADRON! Best. SQUARDON!

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I was in a guild once for World of Warcraft where most of us lived in the same region and we all met up to party once or twice a month... and most of them are dead from overdoses now... seriously...
also one dude works as a contract fork lift operator so i don't talk to that blue collar scum....
but seriously... the rest are dead... (or in jail, but I can't talk about it)
so this guild has the highest probability of people still being alive in 10 years, because there are so many of you! Such a great place, TEST. SQUADRON! Best. SQUARDON!
I am trying to get him to join TEST.

Reactions: Blind Owl

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
before he returned to obscurity saddens me.
Like he crawls under a rock?? :confused:
What we know for next time is that even if people dont have Citizencon tickets, you can easily get into all the other events at the bars which are not private events.

Everybody can come hang out, get together for parties and bbq's, then just go to a house and watch the stream, then head to what ever parties afterwards!
With this info, we can rule the world! Well maybe just the house.
BTW, do we have to return to a house owned by a Testie? Or can we just "enter and use :rolleyes:" some strangers house?

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?