Montoya Reacts to A1 Spirit Bomber Release

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
To be fair even though I stopped spending money on SC a couple of years ago - their adverts are brilliant work of arts.

They're literally so good that even I think about getting the credit card out each ship that comes out. But then I regain my composure! :D

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
What I got out of this most, $64,000,000 stretch goal confirmed to be coming "soon(tm)"? I'm pretty sure that CIG will continue to be making the NPC's far more flushed out & functional before they start bringing in the pets, but we will eventually get them. CIG, such experts in the art of the tease. Thankfully it was just sounds, because if they'd shown the dogs reacting as well as the sounds, that would really stoke the pet hype.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
"Ooh yes, ooh drop those dirty bombs! Ooh! Yeah!"
Ah, so that's what you meant when you said "for those getting upset by me liking this video" 😂😂😂

Jokes aside, the way those bomb hatches flip open in sequence was pretty orgasmic.

• Glorious
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I think that CIG releasing the A1 when it did, was a bit of foreshadowing of CitizenCon this year, because all through today's panels, CIG was dropping 1 surprise hype bomb after another. As soon as they start releasing their official vids of each segment or highlighted area, I'm sending those links to all sorts of gamer friends. This being said, that Star Engine demo truly needs its own video, because #MindBlown!

Reactions: FZD
Forgot your password?