Montoya responds to Inside Gaming's terrible coverage of Star Citizen

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Another great video from our glorious leader..

AAhhh! those peps at that what's the name Youtube channel... they are so shallow it make me sick.

CHEERS! 🍻

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
These people seem to have been anally violated by a tur-dun-ken & be thanking their owners for the privilege of spewing the "narrative" of those that don't want SC to succeed. Bottom line, a backer only needs to purchase a $40 ship starter pack currently, which will be $60+ at "launch", but they still get access to ALL of the content that has been created & added into the PU. If a $40 backer wants to gain access to other ships, they can either earn funds in game or make friends with others & more than likely they will let them try out the ships they have as well.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Hey don't talk about my wife that way! Geez! Who do you think runs that gaming site?!

😜
I'd guess that the "people" that run that site are lead by the brain trust of Sam Kinison, Carrot Top, Pauley Shore, Cathy Griffin & Gilbert Gottfried. Clearly Sam was the brains of the operation as he checked out almost 30 ago to escape having anything to do with the others. Unfortunately, Sam was the funniest of the bunch as well.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
As always Montoya nail the point on every video he do... alwys like to see how ridiculus is to put a shame on those people that twist the story to pull out the truth they like...

If a $40 backer wants to gain access to other ships, they can either earn funds in game...
With the LTP actual in place this is became so true you don't have an idea...
I've spend 3,5 month to grind money for the Prospector, buy it in-game.... within 3 months I've been able to grind 2.5Mil for the Sabre and another 3.5 for the Oplite.
Within 6 month I've gring more then 8Mil in game and there are a lots of interesting game loop that are not yet flash out (item trading like weapons and armor) or in game (salvaging) that could boot the in-game earning even more....

Now where is the game??!!!??!🤣

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
As always Montoya nail the point on every video he do... alwys like to see how ridiculus is to put a shame on those people that twist the story to pull out the truth they like...

With the LTP actual in place this is became so true you don't have an idea...
I've spend 3,5 month to grind money for the Prospector, buy it in-game.... within 3 months I've been able to grind 2.5Mil for the Sabre and another 3.5 for the Oplite.
Within 6 month I've gring more then 8Mil in game and there are a lots of interesting game loop that are not yet flash out (item trading like weapons and armor) or in game (salvaging) that could boot the in-game earning even more....

Now where is the game??!!!??!🤣
Exactly my friend. I suspect that there will be a game within the PU called, feed crow to the salty de-tracters by asking them in game, "So, where's the game?" while playing the game around them.

Reactions: Mich Angel

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Obviously, bashing SC is an easy way of posting "content" and attracting views ("Hit 'Like' and 'Subscribe'....").
That trend is dying.

Coverage from media outlets is a lot more neutral these days than before, and will be shifting to positive as they realize they will get more clicks by saying nice things.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
That trend is dying.

Coverage from media outlets is a lot more neutral these days than before, and will be shifting to positive as they realize they will get more clicks by saying nice things.
Hmmm
I think they just realise tey can't reiterete the old 2013-2016 situation on and on... at some point theyr follower will notice how silly they are.
Audience of every type need fresh news every day, doesn't have any importance if the same people 6 moth before express the complete opposite opinion like they ware spreading the ultimate truth, most people still consume and forget the infomartion within some days...

Forgot your password?