Montoya where is my next video to watch!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
A dog riding a unicycle does a backflip.

Here's another video that's shorter

That must be a very slow backflip being 1.48 long...

I watched the second video, as it was only 38 seconds, my wife caught the end of it and said "You watched the whole thing, didn't you" in a kind of unsurprised way.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
i'm still [CONCERNED] that there hasn't been a SOTS 16.
You missed SOTS16?

It was quite the event - basically there was a launch party prior to it being put on Youtube, a public screening at one of those old drive-in movie theaters you sometimes see in films. Ofcourse being TEST there was plenty of beer so the viewers were pretty steaming. Just as the episode was ending there was a mighty noise like a thunder-clap but at ground level, and a DeLorean with some weird junk welded to it appeared out of nowhere, fire trailing from it's wheels going at 88mph.

Suffice to say a vehicle going 88mph doesn't really have the space to slow down in a drive-in movie theater especially when it is being used, and careered into the concession hut which also contained the movie projector and the computer the only copy SOTS16 was being played from. It struck the hut square on, demolishing the contents including SOTS16. The staff were out of the hut at the time having a smoke, so there is irony for you considering Smoking Kills.

Apparently the only thing that could be heared in the resulting silence was a muffled "Great Scott!"

So that was SOTS16, lost to history forever. Back up your files, kids, you never know when they are going to be hit by a high-speed randomly materializing DeLorean.

Last edited:
Reactions: 188Octane
Forgot your password?