More Buybacks?

bryceedmundo

Space Marshal
Dec 20, 2014
RSI Handle
bryceedmundo
here be the list of things you beautiful people may wish to buy.
All prices are listed as they are on the store with no additions, no Paypal fees etc.
+10%?

LTI
STANDALONE SHIP - XI'AN KHARTU-AL LTI $165.00 USD
STANDALONE SHIP - AEGIS GLADIUS $88.00 USD
STANDALONE SHIP - ORIGIN 890 JUMP - LTI $660.00 USD
STANDALONE SHIP - AEGIS VANGUARD - LTI $275.00 USD
STANDALONE SHIP - AEGIS SABRE - LTI $187.00 USD
STANDALONE SHIP - ENDEAVOR OLYMPIC-CLASS - LTI $550.00 USD
STANDALONE SHIP - ENDEAVOR BASE - LTI $385.00 USD
STANDALONE SHIP - VANGUARD SENTINEL - LTI $291.50 USD
STANDALONE SHIP - RSI POLARIS - LTI $825.00 USD
STANDALONE SHIP - SABRE COMET - LTI $203.50 USD
STANDALONE SHIP - AEGIS ECLIPSE LTI $302.50 USD
STANDALONE SHIP - ORIGIN 600I EXPLORATION EDITION - LTI $478.50 USD
AIR AND SPACE PACK LTI $275.00 USD (Terrapin & Cyclone AA)

2yr
STANDALONE SHIP - AEGIS RETALIATOR - ANNIVERSARY $302.50 USD
STANDALONE SHIP - F7C-M SUPER HORNET - ANNIVERSARY $181.50 USD
STANDALONE SHIP - BANU MERCHANTMAN - ANNIVERSARY $275.00 USD (Is this cheap? I think I should buy this one back myself and sell it later... Advice plz)

3yr
STANDALONE SHIP - ANVIL CARRACK - ANNIVERSARY $385.00 USD
STANDALONE SHIP - ANVIL CARRACK - ANNIVERSARY $385.00 USD
STANDALONE SHIP - CONSTELLATION PHOENIX - ANNIVERSARY $385.00 USD
STANDALONE SHIP - ENDEAVOR DISCOVERY-CLASS $467.50 USD

6mth Limtied
PACKAGE - F7C-M SUPER HORNET $198.00 USD
PACKAGE - F7C-M SUPER HORNET $198.00 USD
STANDALONE SHIP - LIMITED ORIGIN M50 RACER $99.00 USD
STANDALONE SHIP - CONSTELLATION PHOENIX - LTI $385.00 USD
STANDALONE SHIP - CONSTELLATION PHOENIX - LTI $385.00 USD
STANDALONE SHIP - ORIGIN 350R RACER $137.50 USD
STANDALONE SHIP - DRAKE CORSAIR $236.50 USD
The Connies say LTI in the item name, but in its list of included items it states 6mth insurance; maybe you could hassle CIG about it.

LTI Vanguard bits
ADD-ONS - RETALIATOR CARGO FRONT MODUL $27.50 USD
ADD-ONS - RETALIATOR LIVING REAR MODULE $27.50 USD

LTI Endeavour bits
ADD-ONS - LANDING BAY - LTI $82.50 USD
ADD-ONS - TELESCOPE ARRAY POD - LTI $137.50 USD
ADD-ONS - GENERAL SCIENCE POD - LTI $49.50 USD
ADD-ONS - SERVICE EQUIPMENT AND CREW POD - LTI $27.50 USD
ADD-ONS - GENERAL RESEARCH POD - LTI $49.50 USD

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
An 890 jump for $660.00? Someone better get on that right now!!!

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Way to add to the TEST party bus
I'm planning to get an Endeavour Hope, i could buy one directly from greymarket (some people here have Hope in buyback) but i would prefer to do it through CCU so i can get concierge xp in the process, but not for the pods unfortunately, unless they sale also at anniversary sales?

• Glorious
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm planning to get an Endeavour Hope, i could buy one directly from greymarket (some people here have Hope in buyback) but i would prefer to do it through CCU so i can get concierge xp in the process, but not for the pods unfortunately, unless they sale also at anniversary sales?
CIG always offers the Endeavors during the Anniversary sales week. Please don't take this as any sort of discouragement because I'm hopeful that each of us gets to enjoy SC however we want to the best of our abilities. Based on how the game mechanics & game play has been added into the PU so far, it would not be a surprise if the Endeavor is 1 of the last ships to be released into the PU before the official launch of SC.

Reactions: vahadar

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
CIG always offers the Endeavors during the Anniversary sales week. Please don't take this as any sort of discouragement because I'm hopeful that each of us gets to enjoy SC however we want to the best of our abilities. Based on how the game mechanics & game play has been added into the PU so far, it would not be a surprise if the Endeavor is 1 of the last ships to be released into the PU before the official launch of SC.
Oh I know the endeavour is available during IAE. And I am going to get a CCUed one this November. It is just I don't know if they still sell the variants like the Hope pack with insurance. Do they still sell Hope pack, or do they still sell pods separately? I have not find this information yet. If not I will just get the base ship but I still need to find pods somewhere, ideally with LTI.
Also I know it will be implemented after beta or even after release, they said it in the q&a if I recall correctly so I know what I'm getting for ;)

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Oh I know the endeavour is available during IAE. And I am going to get a CCUed one this November. It is just I don't know if they still sell the variants like the Hope pack with insurance. Do they still sell Hope pack, or do they still sell pods separately? I have not find this information yet. If not I will just get the base ship but I still need to find pods somewhere, ideally with LTI.
Also I know it will be implemented after beta or even after release, they said it in the q&a if I recall correctly so I know what I'm getting for ;)
I believe that they sell the Endeavor & its components separately with the special insurance during the IAE, but if I remember correctly they also offered the "Master Set" of the Endeavor with LTI for about $1k last time. Which would allow you to set yours up however you wanted based on the component limitations as well as swap out components that you'd already own at a designated location whenever as well for a nominal fee, but at least you wouldn't have to buy the new components when doing so.

Reactions: Shiwaz and vahadar
Forgot your password?