• Wayne's World

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Movie Night is TONIGHT @ 7PM EDT. Grab your snacks and hop on Mumble for more info!

Movie Night is almost upon us once again! Movie Date/Time: August 10th @ 7PM EDT. Join me Monday for another great night of humor and fun. Bring snacks, drinks, sit back and relax. Below I'll post some information and tips for Move Night!

• You can Vote for THREE movies.
  • Bring snacks and drinks.
  • Show up in Mumble 5-10 minutes early (if possible to get set up).
  • You'll be given a link upon entering the Movie Night channel in Mumble, where you'll be directed to the movie. No need to create an account. All you need to do is add a nickname!
  • When you get to the movie website, mute yourself in the lower left hand corner. There will be a microphone icon. If you don't mute yourself, we'll hear a double feed of you through Mumble and Rabb.it
  • Please be respectful when watching the movie. I know people want to talk, but keep it movie related and when there isn't a ton of dialogue happening in the movie to begin with, otherwise it can make it less enjoyable for others.
  • HAVE FUN.. YEY
The Physician (2013) 7.2
Summary: A medical apprentice in 11th-century Persia disguises himself as a Jew to study at a school that does not admit Christians.

Labyrinth (1986) 7.4
Summary: In Jim Henson's fantasy, teen Sarah embarks on a life-altering quest to rescue her little brother from the clutches of a treacherous goblin.

The Interview (2014) 6.7
Summary: When a TV host and his producer score an interview with Kim Jong-un, who's a fan of their show, the CIA asks them to assassinate the dictator.

Mortal Kombat (1995) 5.8
Summary: To save the planet, a team of handpicked noble fighters faces down the minons of an evil emperor in a deadly, fantastical combat tournament.

Zoolander (2001) 6.6
Summary: The fashion world is turned upside down when empty-headed male model Derek Zoolander discovers that a fashion mogul is behind an assassination plot.

Wayne's World (1992) 7.0
Summary: In this "SNL" spinoff, goofy rockers Wayne and Garth host a no-budget cable access show that attracts the attention of a television producer.

Oh and don't forget to check out my article on Test Gaming Network about Movie Night!

Reactions: GlassCloud

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Another Monday night when I can't stay up :(

Still at lease I can fix your briefs:

Labyrinth (1986) Totes amazeball/10
Summary: In Jim Henson's fantasy, the camera man refuses to take a single shot without the majesty of David Bowie's codpiece.

The Interview (2014) It's not racist when you insult North Koreans/10
Summary: When presented with a mediocre movie plot producers bravely stir a whole heap of shit into international politics.

Mortal Kombat (1995) One of the best video game movies: 2/10
Summary: In a desperate attempt to make a fighting game into a movie producers hammer on some story about saving the world or something? Like anyone going to watch this film cares?

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
I'll be there :)

Suggestion: Start the thread for movie night a bit more in advance to spark more interest. Maybe start it Saturday or Sunday, instead of the day of?

Also let's make sure the movie works this time *cough* ghostbusters *cough* :D

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
may/ may not be there, my sleep clock is a little effed up since my trip to america

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Movie Night is TONIGHT @ 7PM EDT. Grab your snacks and hop on Mumble for more info!

Movie Night is almost upon us once again! Movie Date/Time: August 10th @ 7PM EDT. Join me Monday for another great night of humor and fun. Bring snacks, drinks, sit back and relax. Below I'll post some information and tips for Move Night!

• You can Vote for THREE movies.
  • Bring snacks and drinks.
  • Show up in Mumble 5-10 minutes early (if possible to get set up).
  • You'll be given a link upon entering the Movie Night channel in Mumble, where you'll be directed to the movie. No need to create an account. All you need to do is add a nickname!
  • When you get to the movie website, mute yourself in the lower left hand corner. There will be a microphone icon. If you don't mute yourself, we'll hear a double feed of you through Mumble and Rabb.it
  • Please be respectful when watching the movie. I know people want to talk, but keep it movie related and when there isn't a ton of dialogue happening in the movie to begin with, otherwise it can make it less enjoyable for others.
  • HAVE FUN.. YEY
The Physician (2013) 7.2
Summary: A medical apprentice in 11th-century Persia disguises himself as a Jew to study at a school that does not admit Christians.

Labyrinth (1986) 7.4
Summary: In Jim Henson's fantasy, teen Sarah embarks on a life-altering quest to rescue her little brother from the clutches of a treacherous goblin.

The Interview (2014) 6.7
Summary: When a TV host and his producer score an interview with Kim Jong-un, who's a fan of their show, the CIA asks them to assassinate the dictator.

Mortal Kombat (1995) 5.8
Summary: To save the planet, a team of handpicked noble fighters faces down the minons of an evil emperor in a deadly, fantastical combat tournament.

Zoolander (2001) 6.6
Summary: The fashion world is turned upside down when empty-headed male model Derek Zoolander discovers that a fashion mogul is behind an assassination plot.

Wayne's World (1992) 7.0
Summary: In this "SNL" spinoff, goofy rockers Wayne and Garth host a no-budget cable access show that attracts the attention of a television producer.

Oh and don't forget to check out my article on Test Gaming Network about Movie Night!
Still no Pacific Rim, I see. Oh well, I'll be there regardless. And maybe my Mumble will work this time! :D

Forgot your password?