Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
@Fangclaw

You getting this running?

If anybody can help out Fangclaw, he is having trouble getting mumble working.

It does not give him the option to connect to mumble.testsquadron.com after he enters all the correct info on the mumble server connect screen.

Tooterfish

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Tooterfish
Just a couple ideas. Is the button grayed out or are you simply unable to connect? Can you join other mumble servers? If not, try temporarily suspending your firewall or adding an exception. If you're using a hostname try the raw IP instead. You can open command prompt (windows key, type cmd, press enter) and ping the IP address to verify you can reach it, if not you can run tracert [IP address] to find a bad hop and check to see if you have that ip range blocked in your router/firewall. You can also try running mumble in compatibility mode w/ administrator privileges.

Last edited:
Reactions: o-BHG-o

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Forgot about my video :rolleyes: If anyone needs help, PM me/Another Mod and we will get right to it.

Mumble is lower latency overall than TS and far cheaper to operate large groups on. To run TS vs Mumble would be a giant increase (+$65/month) and then still has trouble with this many people

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Getting wrong certificate or password when I try to log on my new computer
Will you be using your old computer again? If not we should delete your old reg details and you make a new registration. Or you can export your old mumble certificate and use it on your new computer.

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
Will you be using your old computer again? If not we should delete your old reg details and you make a new registration. Or you can export your old mumble certificate and use it on your new computer.
I've got the same problem.. don't have my old install anymore.. how do I get on mumble again?

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
I've got the same problem.. don't have my old install anymore.. how do I get on mumble again?
Just missed you on Mumble. Come on back in I'll keep an eye out.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Yeah but that's with an alternate nickname.. I want my old nick :p
I deleted the old Mindfart registration. You can log in as Mindfart again and some Mod/Officer will re-register it.

Reactions: mindfart

J. L. Wolf

Space Marshal
Dec 22, 2014
RSI Handle
J_L_Wolf
Might want to replace this with links to the TEST and TEST Gaming Discord instead! :-)

Forgot your password?