MUST READ (or watch the video)

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
As long as they don't make it an RSI ship - I don't fancy the acronym for Roberts Endinering Time And Relative Dimension In Space.
You wouldn't want to pilot the legendary RETARDIS?! But it's bigger on the outside than it is on the inside, and can travel through time and space!*

*Note: Device requires use of a flatbed truck for transportation and moves through time at the speed of 1 hour per hour.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Its a ship with an Idris' rail gun, the speed of a 350r the agility of an M50, and its the size of a nox. I got the inside scoop, it comes with LTI and its gonna be 10 grand
Oh we laugh and joke. But you know.....

and has 2 paints, black, and test squadron XD
Now I know you're not full of shit.

Heinlein

Commander
May 28, 2017
RSI Handle
RoadTrip
Outstanding article!!!!

Wow now I'm excited again. Something fun to do besides just Public Enemy and Racing =)

Sounds like there will be plenty of content now so I don't have to revert to "piracy" to cure boredom.

However since its alpha gonna be hard to resist a taste of the "Pirate Life" as a tester of course ;-)

Hmmm . . . I wonder who they are refering to here? . . .

"Getting captured or committing crimes may have various consequences, fines, KOS orders, bounties, being outlawed from areas.
They specific want legitimate piracy as part of the game BUT they will not reward griefing."

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
"Getting captured or committing crimes may have various consequences, fines, KOS orders, bounties, being outlawed from areas.
They specific want legitimate piracy as part of the game BUT they will not reward griefing."
Bounty hunting isn't griefing... you capture the guy and then dodge his buddies trying to get back? Or "capture" just adds a timer to respawn?

Butt sitting at a port blowing up every ship is griefing. So perhaps it auto bounties you? Perhaps bounties only pay out to faction ally?
Hmm. So many variables

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Given we are a 13k man org anyone else here interested by the 'you can push XXX out of the system' part and take over!
I'm not entirely sure all of TEST will even fit inside 1 single system.
So we'll have to take over the whole 'verse.

Crichten

Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
Im_batman
Bounty hunting isn't griefing... you capture the guy and then dodge his buddies trying to get back? Or "capture" just adds a timer to respawn?

Butt sitting at a port blowing up every ship is griefing. So perhaps it auto bounties you? Perhaps bounties only pay out to faction ally?
Hmm. So many variables

I believe they are referring to the piracy as the griefy part.
Bounty hunters chase those that do naughty things, ergo the potential Griefers. No benefit in just chasing someone to grief as they wouldn't be a benefit from it as they wouldn't have a bounty.

Crichten

Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
Im_batman

Lol maybe not but at least we would be able to get sufficient numbers, and i'm sure there are some here who own Idris's and so on and with our Aurora Blottage im sure we could take down a Kingship just by making it run out of ammo.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I believe they are referring to the piracy as the griefy part.
Bounty hunters chase those that do naughty things, ergo the potential Griefers. No benefit in just chasing someone to grief as they wouldn't be a benefit from it as they wouldn't have a bounty.
I want to collect the bounty on ActuallyAss! Cause that guy will definitely have a bounty.
Who's with me!
/organizing a pitchfork wielding mob of nerds!

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Test Server is the Best Sever. Just sayin', might not be a bad idea.

I want to collect the bounty on ActuallyAss! Cause that guy will definitely have a bounty.
Who's with me!
/organizing a pitchfork wielding mob of nerds!
With all the hunters after his ass, he'll never have time to cruise around on his own. Count me in.

Forgot your password?