MUST READ (or watch the video)

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Thanks for taking the time to make the transcript.
Now I'm really curious about the "game changer" ship that's coming up.
Seconded <sp>. Thanks for the link and the transcript. Once again the unofficial-official SC encylopedia has come thru.

Uh... What's about something like private server for we can play peacefully with friends?
Test Server is the Best Sever.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
"And when Ben on Bensday with Batgirl, said there was a "gamechanger" concept ship in the future, he did mean it."

Thinking bout what our ships do now and where the game is going in regard to 3.0...

My guess it it's a spaceship version of an amphibious car. Just as at home in space, in the air, on land, in/under water (why not a sub, ship wrecks ain't gonna float) would that not be useful :slight_smile:

That or it's a box you can 100% customise to what you want, none of this module shizz, you want a luxury touring pad, it's yours to build, you want a cargo hauler, leave it empty, you want a creepy mattress in the back like that weirdo with the beat up old van who hangs out down town, make it so.

(If you do plan to put a creepy mattress in the back of your ship, here is a tip from the creepy guy shortly before he mysteriously vanished: "Don't waste your money on a double mattress It's pointless when you'll be lying on top of each other." I didn't understand what he meant but he was happy, he never stopped smiling.)

Last edited:

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
"And when Ben on Bensday with Batgirl, said there was a "gamechanger" concept ship in the future, he did mean it."

Thinking bout what our ships do now and where the game is going in regard to 3.0...

My guess it it's a spaceship version of an amphibious car. Just as at home in space, in the air, on land, in/under water (why not a sub, ship wrecks ain't gonna float).

That or it's a box you can 100% customise to what you want, none of this module shizz, you want a luxury touring pad, it's yours to build, you want a cargo hauler, leave it empty, you want a creepy mattress in the back like that weirdo with the beat up old van who hangs out down town, make it so.
Its a ship with an Idris' rail gun, the speed of a 350r the agility of an M50, and its the size of a nox. I got the inside scoop, it comes with LTI and its gonna be 10 grand

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Its a ship with an Idris' rail gun, the speed of a 350r the agility of an M50, and its the size of a nox. I got the inside scoop, it comes with LTI and its gonna be 10 grand
What are the running costs?
How much crew does it need?

What size gunz?

Does missiles?

Can has mining?

Cargoshit?

Has paint?

W-want shipz!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Crew is one, running costs are equal to an aurora, has a retaliators torpedro's, cargo capacity of a banu merchantman, and has 2 paints, black, and test squadron XD
Well they were not lying, thats a GameChanger.

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
Crew is one, running costs are equal to an aurora, has a retaliators torpedro's, cargo capacity of a banu merchantman, and has 2 paints, black, and test squadron XD
Did you mention the impenetrable shields & armor? and don't forget the onboard hospital and spawning point!

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I have 6 words for you: Time And Relative Dimension In Space

It'll come with LTI. Newest of the new; Bluer than blue.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I have 6 words for you: Time And Relative Dimension In Space

It'll come with LTI. Newest of the new; Bluer than blue.
As long as they don't make it an RSI ship - I don't fancy the acronym for Roberts Endinering Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Forgot your password?