Mustang Enthusiasts Club

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
I just bought 2 Auroras to CCU and give to my kids, so I plan on getting a Delta and Beta too.
Already had the Omega.

Gendail

Space Marshal
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
DocWhovian
I've got the Alpha and the Omega. Can't afford much more with the Carrack purchase and the Holidays here :(

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
I've only got the Omega so far. Just got home from work and started patching, so we'll see if I decide I love it enough to get any of the others. So far the lack of CCU options from my Aurora LX makes me a sad panda.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I've only got the Omega so far. Just got home from work and started patching, so we'll see if I decide I love it enough to get any of the others. So far the lack of CCU options from my Aurora LX makes me a sad panda.

I have the same problem JB. I wanted to upgrade my Anniversary LX to the Delta.

GeoToaster

Space Marshal
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
GeoToaster
Managed to get my hands on an Omega, Love the paint scheme on it! Can't wait to fly it, once they get these server issues ironed out.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
Got an Omega the hard way(bought a new video card) and probably going to melt my Aurora LN Anniversary for an Alpha...

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
I am the Alpha and the Omega! Also, traded in my Aurora MR LTI for a Mustang Beta LTI. I love it already. <3

Yes, I still have a few Auroras, so no lambasting me. ;)

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Alpha and Delta here, I want to retain some small-time cargo ferrying capability, after all. :)

Erroll

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Erroll
I have a pair of Omegas and am hoping they offer CCU or sidegrade for them. I figure to get the Military 'stang and eventually turn the other one into the MISC starter ship if they do eventually allow me to make those changes.

Since I have a Freelancer I see these ships as "fun fighting" ships with my FL filling the roles that the non-mil versions would fill.

I have a LX for starter ships as well but plan to keep that. I want to wait and see how the inclusion of a jump drive in that base model will play in the PU vs the LN.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?