Mustang Enthusiasts Club

Texelis

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Texelis
I upgraded my Aurora MR LTI for a Delta. I haven't been able to log in yet though to see it :(

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
I'm digging my gamma. I actually melted the avenger for cutlass CCU funds and kept the mustang. I briefly got a mustang beta for giggles with my store credit, and I think I might actually keep her as my runabout and use the gamma as ccu fuel for turning my aurora into a cutlass. The class 4 mount lists turrets, radars and cargo pods as acceptable mounts, so we'll see, maybe mustangs CAN carry a little cargo.

JacknHoffa

Lieutenant
Nov 23, 2014
RSI Handle
JacknHoffa
I figured to ccu two of my anniversary mr to an alpha and beta only spent 10$ that i had unspent. They should be fun to see how each variant will handle, and comparing the lx vs beta.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I gots me a Beta and a Delta, because I needed more explorin' and blowin' uppin' ships.

1stGhostLive

Captain
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
1stghostlive
Omega is fun but weapons for dogfights are a little limited. Anyone got a better loadout than stock? I tried bulldogs but they overheat quick.

Preston

Vice Admiral
Dec 1, 2014
RSI Handle
Stomeg
Got a delta, thinking about getting a beta once I can ccu my lx. Also, if you buy the RSI aurora and ccu it to alpha, you save 5 over buying the alpha.

Aurinian

Lieutenant
Dec 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Aurinian
Grabbed a Delta due to it's limited nature to TEST it out...

Honestly it's like a Hornet with no armor. I put 4 Bulldogs on it, and it literally rips Vandul to shreds. Plus, those dumbfire rockets are absolutely beast. It's fairly maneuverable, top speed of 200. You can't take many hits, but man it can lay down some fire.

On a side note, put the Avenger main gun on my 315p along with it's missile racks and the 315p just might be my favorite ship again.

Preston

Vice Admiral
Dec 1, 2014
RSI Handle
Stomeg
They added some more options for CCU. To get a delta from LX you go LX-LN-Beta-CL-Gamma-Delta.

Erroll

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Erroll
Still nothing for the Omega.

Erroll

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Erroll
That shouldn't be a barrier to CCU. However, the promotional deal they made with AMD may be a barrier. AMD is expecting a certain number of red AMD ships to be flying around perhaps..

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
I don't care about mustang CCU options, I have my gamma and I'm happy. What I DO want are the other CCU options we should have. Like Aurora LX > Cutlass Black.

Forgot your password?