MWO

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Thought so. Thanks for reminding me.
Oh and for those of you who want to play with us we normally play every night or so, so if you see me or toomtoomx or pandoz just hop on in the room.

Marcel Busse

Space Marshal
Sep 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Warhawk_29
i think my mwo Name was strooka.

if you are ghost bear, then i have many contcts which we could drop with.

--------->dutch77, dunno how to Quote correctly ... :(

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Well I made a unit last night called Test Lance Best Lance Tag: TLBL
Next doing some faction warfare with ghost bear since I think toomtoomx is already aligned to em anyway (and It gives me a reason to go clan anyway) If you guys want an invite let me know and you'll get a friend invite from Irishnutcase05 in MWO.
Sorry all toom is in with clan wolf so we will be joining that one. and if yohave to break your loyalty then it's a 7 day cool down.

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Well every on the unit is up and running and just sent out two invites. If you have not gotten an invite message on here and I will send you one. Just a reminder we are with clan wolf.

Space Beaver

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 24, 2016
RSI Handle
Space Beaver
Hey all, I have been looking for some people to play MWO with for some time. I have been playing for a few years now.

My pilot name is SpaceBeaver, please send an invite.

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Hey all, I have been looking for some people to play MWO with for some time. I have been playing for a few years now.

My pilot name is SpaceBeaver, please send an invite.
Just for drops or to do the faction war with us? If it's the faction war then we are aligned with clan wolf letting you know.

AttackGoose

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2016
RSI Handle
AttackGoose
Hey sorry for my late reply, The Hunter Call of the Wild has been eating away at my life... My user name is AttackGoose on MWO

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
hey what timezones are you?

mine is gmt+1

but i could stay much longer, if there is some teamplay arround.
We normally play EST or -5 GMT (I belive correct me if I'm wrong) other wise I start any time around 5pm EST ish on the weekday any time on the weekend.

Hey sorry for my late reply, The Hunter Call of the Wild has been eating away at my life... My user name is AttackGoose on MWO
Your good :sunglasses: I'll send you an invite as soon as I get into the game ( unless toomtoom has already taken care of it)

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Update! still have two people in my alert tab with the invite. So therefore if I haven't sent you an invite and you would like one just let me know. But make sure you check in game first for your invite before asking me just so I don't accidentally delete your invite.

Forgot your password?