MWO

Nox2020

Commander
Nov 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Nox_Bellator
I have only played a little bit and I rank down with the super scum. I specialize in the bullet magnet role. But would be willing to reinstall to magnet bullets for ya.

Reactions: Irishnutcase

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Ok everyone, I'm thinking of just going mercs instead of a certain house or clan. Suggestions? Would this make you wanna join? Would you still be on the fence about it? Let me know.

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Hello again everyone! I've recently shifted the unit to a desert the clan and am going to go merc. If anyone is still interested in just playing or if you want ( totally up too you) join the TEST unit to do faction play, I'm here. Feel free to send me a message on here or discord, and I'll give ya a yell.

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
Hey all, just wanted to ask is there any one out there in TEST that still play's Mechwarior online. Also do we have a unit for TEST if not I was going to create one. I know @toomtoomX, and ryan play it.
@RussianJ your thoughts? I know you used to stream MWO but wasn't sure if your still active.
Give me some feedback and let me know!
I haven't played for like 3 years. Are they still just pumping out different mechs you need to pay for but not adding in anybteal game content? I rememer when they nerfed my raven. So sad.

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
I haven't played for like 3 years. Are they still just pumping out different mechs you need to pay for but not adding in anybteal game content? I rememer when they nerfed my raven. So sad.
Depends if you started playing during the closed beta the same time that I did and stopped soon after, then quite a bit has changed. The clan invasion, some new maps (one brand new hot map), faction play, Comp play (don't think anyone touches that) As of right now the clan invasion is in full swing. The tech and lore are kinda going with the years. Might be more but can't think of anything right now.

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
Depends if you started playing during the closed beta the same time that I did and stopped soon after, then quite a bit has changed. The clan invasion, some new maps (one brand new hot map), faction play, Comp play (don't think anyone touches that) As of right now the clan invasion is in full swing. The tech and lore are kinda going with the years. Might be more but can't think of anything right now.
I stopped when the faction stuff started. Played that for a bit but there was just no real substance to it.

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Well if anyone is still playing there is (or was) a Christmas event in which you will get a lot of free stuff. Just thought you all should know.

Randson

Space Marshal
Oct 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Randson
Currently we (in Z3TA) are contracted with the Draconis Combine. That changes every 2 weeks. when I'm on, typically its about 7 Eastern Standard, 4 Pacific. If i see you or anyone else online, ill be sure to throw an invite. If you have a group going, already, id love to coordinate.

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Currently we (in Z3TA) are contracted with the Draconis Combine. That changes every 2 weeks. when I'm on, typically its about 7 Eastern Standard, 4 Pacific. If i see you or anyone else online, ill be sure to throw an invite. If you have a group going, already, id love to coordinate.
Cool good to know! Just add an 05 to the end of my name and that's MWO name in game.

Forgot your password?