RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
And a question on from that which no one has ever been able to answer: how did the beans get above the frank?
Well the carbohydrates in the beans cause them to have gas. The gas causes them to rise up to the top, where them other flatulent beans that are trying to get to the top help hold the first set of beans up on top.

Reactions: Mich Angel

Fin_Corso

Grand Admiral
Dec 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Fin_Corso
Yes, I finally found my box (that's what she said)!

ScreenShot0005.jpg
but.....

before guy show up in drake crashing into me, so not sure if hostile , or cant fly (test candidate) or drunk (also test candidate).

Im ok with some minorish damage, we both land.

He tries to find the red box, and can not, (prolly drunk or stupid).
then proceeds to harass me.

I of course have had too much to drink (or not enough) and snipered him as he ran away (really only wounded, had to shoot between the middle of all 4 of them, lol drunk)

apparently I winged him just enough to cause him to bleed out, and got a pretty high crimestat, yikes.

tried PO, they fired at me, Went to Crysta to repair, the to Kareah to clear crimestat.

that worked and back to PO.

but........

ScreenShot0006.jpg

OMG he wont take it now. ( He was working earlier, I checked before even spawning ship).

So,

got my box,

but cant deliver!

LOL! ALPHA! nuff said.

:beer::beers::beer:

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus

View attachment 9056 but.....

before guy show up in drake crashing into me, so not sure if hostile , or cant fly (test candidate) or drunk (also test candidate).

I of course have had too much to drink (or not enough) and snipered him as he ran away (really only wounded, had to shoot between the middle of all 4 of them, lol drunk)

apparently I winged him just enough to cause him to bleed out, and got a pretty high crimestat, yikes.

tried PO, they fired at me, Went to Crysta to repair, the to Kareah to clear crimestat.

but........

View attachment 9057

OMG he wont take it now. ( He was working earlier, I checked before even spawning ship).

So,

got my box,

but cant deliver!

LOL! ALPHA! nuff said.

Because he knows the box is rightfully mine!

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder

View attachment 9056 but.....

but........

View attachment 9057

So,

got my box,

but cant deliver!

LOL! ALPHA! nuff said.

Did you lick the box and that's why he won't take it?

Forgot your password?