My buyback section + Store credit at 70% value (Updated 2019/07/23)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I would definitely be interested in some stuff if you're still in business.
A warm welcome to TEST, great to have you here I hope you have a lot of fun with the org! :like:

I can see your first post was a sales post - please note as a precaution against scammers or persons attempting to take advantage of TESTly good nature for profit (many sell at-cost+pay-pal fees which for some ships/packs makes them a profitable sell-on), some sellers are cautions about selling to new forum members with low post-counts.

Please take a little time to join in with the community here and build up a post-count, or if you are already an active member in TEST on the Discord please ask an active forum member who knows you over there to vouch for you or provide details on your activity on there and you'll have the trust and all the blessings that TEST can bestow :glorious:

Welcome again, and looking forward to running in to you around the 'Verse.

Vixor Deland

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2023
RSI Handle
Vixor_Deland
A warm welcome to TEST, great to have you here I hope you have a lot of fun with the org! :like:

I can see your first post was a sales post - please note as a precaution against scammers or persons attempting to take advantage of TESTly good nature for profit (many sell at-cost+pay-pal fees which for some ships/packs makes them a profitable sell-on), some sellers are cautions about selling to new forum members with low post-counts.

Please take a little time to join in with the community here and build up a post-count, or if you are already an active member in TEST on the Discord please ask an active forum member who knows you over there to vouch for you or provide details on your activity on there and you'll have the trust and all the blessings that TEST can bestow :glorious:

Welcome again, and looking forward to running in to you around the 'Verse.
100% agree with your guys’ perspective on activity and trust. As far as my activity is concerned I’ve been more active on discord than on the forums sadly, but I believe I could still stand to be around a little longer before anyone trusts me fully, to which I don’t have a problem, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my time at TEST so far. Whether or not it’s enough for a vouch or not, I’ve been in contact with Chovan & Vahadar (only recently).

Regardless, thanks for the warm welcome, and I do hope to continue interacting with you all.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
He's been in PU and PTU with us a few times over the last month. Not nearly all TEST members use the forums.
But as @Doyzer says, this is pretty much a dry/dead thread. OP hasn't been seen since mid-2019. That makes it pretty much useless.
Besides, I always thought it was weird we put that restriction in place when the OP isn't a Test Member himself.

@Vixor Deland, CIG has a sale coming up in May you might have a fun time at if you can wait that long. Save the Paypal hassle.
And welcome to the forums.

Last edited:

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
100% agree with your guys’ perspective on activity and trust. As far as my activity is concerned I’ve been more active on discord than on the forums sadly, but I believe I could still stand to be around a little longer before anyone trusts me fully, to which I don’t have a problem, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my time at TEST so far. Whether or not it’s enough for a vouch or not, I’ve been in contact with Chovan & Vahadar (only recently).

Regardless, thanks for the warm welcome, and I do hope to continue interacting with you all.
If long time members vouch for you its not a problem for most sellers. most of us who sell here at cost require at least 3 months active membership in test. In the past we have had a lot of people who jump in for a week or 2 just to get into our buybacks then run off and join another guild or form their own. Other times people take our at cost ships then sell them on reddit.

Vixor Deland

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2023
RSI Handle
Vixor_Deland
If long time members vouch for you its not a problem for most sellers. most of us who sell here at cost require at least 3 months active membership in test. In the past we have had a lot of people who jump in for a week or 2 just to get into our buybacks then run off and join another guild or form their own. Other times people take our at cost ships then sell them on reddit.
Definitely understand the sentiment, the feeling of betrayal after offering someone a cheaper than most market price with the intent that they'd hopefully use it as part of the group going forward in the future often leads a poor taste in one's mouth.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Thanks for your understanding and great to hear you're over on the Discord (I can guarantee you're playing more than I'm able to at the moment), best of luck finding what you're looking for in the more recent sales listings :-)

Reactions: Vavrik

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar

We were just talking trades tips that is all, this is no vounching on my part :)
But indeed Vixor is active on discord. As it is often the case in TEST most ppl are active on forums or discord but rarely on both.

Forgot your password?