My Fleet: OK Guys, I think I'm finally satisfied.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I really like the perceived possibilities with a ship like the Medivac. I'll start by assuming players are able to respawn in it.

Now we're assaulting a a key location, trying to hold a point (Something like Battlefield game play) and take over a strategic resource or something. It's become mostly a land battle as it would realistically. We're taking losses. Your Medivac on the front lines dodging blasters and missiles while you're "filling up" with members that are respawning. Then touching down to drop off fresh troops and switch out roles by picking up the injured and allowing them to be treated.

Or situations where you have to seek out the other teams Medivac and destroy them to cripple their progress.

I look at alot of these ships as traditional MMO rolls. Medivac and the like are the Healers.

My imagination runs wild over the gameplay possibilities. As I almost always play a support role in MMOs. Usually a Healer or Tank.
no no you got it all wrong. what you do is take all the injured people you pick up from their aurora's then you ram them into the side of a javelin.

Harkonan

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkypoo
I've always honestly enjoyed the Aurora. It's sort of our meme ... but I genuinely enjoy the ship and find myself using it from time to time.
Doesn't look like a jet or airplane ... the strut work in the cockpit has FUNCTIONAL language design ... has the basics.

It's the Hughes Heli of the verse ... I like it. Wish they could have squeezed a second seat in it like a Reliant, but the side view for a passenger isn't all that bad.

Wait a minute ... that's it! We need a damn double wide Aurora!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
After four pages I am not convinced that the OP's fleet is satisfied.
As the expression goes, "There will always be a bigger fish" (Qui-gon Jin, SW: Episode 1), I suspect that CIG will continue to periodically design & release increasingly better ships, then later balance them with the others in their similar class & role.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
As others have said, I would add a small courier/generalist. Like an Avenger Titan, a 300 series or a Pices. There are times when you will want something small, cost efficeint and fast. (Which is why I lean towards the 300 series for this role.) You have space to carry one.

There are, and will be times where you need to run an errand, drop off a couple SCU, grab a spare part or even pick up some armor, from a place like Orison, where taking down something big just doesn't make sense.

You could refer a friend, to pick up a free LTI token, and then a cheap CCU, to get one.

Forgot your password?