My Merchantman will Blot out the Sun!

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
Hello All, Narrator here! First of all I'm from the US! I have enjoyed the Sci-Fi genre almost my entire life, so naturally Star Citizen drew me in life a moth to a flame! I'm currently really looking forward to the Trade and Hauling aspect of Star Citizen. I have never been really good at PVP but I do not run from a fight! I have played many different games throughout my life but the first game I remember playing was Super Mario on the Super Nintendo. I tend to stick with MMO style games as I am a very social gamer. I love guild interaction and Co-op. I am a HUGE DAFT PUNK FAN! (So Much so that I build my very own Guy Manuel Helmet)

I became interested in Test Squadron after seeing a members signature on the RSI Forums! It was one of the animated signatures that had a fighter style ship chasing an Aurora.. Then the tables turned and a swarm of Auroras were chasing the fighter.. Then it said "Our Auroras will Blot out the Sun! It gave the impression of a guild that doesn't take itself too seriously and maybe a place where shenanigans could take place often... I love shenanigans!! I had heard of Test before in EVE Online but never though much of it due to spending most of my time in EVE UNI.

I very much look forward to spending quite a bit of time in the Verse with you all.

Oh, and Picard! :slight_smile:
Best introduction so far! Welcome to TEST! Here's a little video for lolz.

Forgot your password?