My Merchantman will Blot out the Sun!

Narrator

Captain
Apr 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Narrator
Hello All, Narrator here! First of all I'm from the US! I have enjoyed the Sci-Fi genre almost my entire life, so naturally Star Citizen drew me in life a moth to a flame! I'm currently really looking forward to the Trade and Hauling aspect of Star Citizen. I have never been really good at PVP but I do not run from a fight! I have played many different games throughout my life but the first game I remember playing was Super Mario on the Super Nintendo. I tend to stick with MMO style games as I am a very social gamer. I love guild interaction and Co-op. I am a HUGE DAFT PUNK FAN! (So Much so that I build my very own Guy Manuel Helmet)

I became interested in Test Squadron after seeing a members signature on the RSI Forums! It was one of the animated signatures that had a fighter style ship chasing an Aurora.. Then the tables turned and a swarm of Auroras were chasing the fighter.. Then it said "Our Auroras will Blot out the Sun! It gave the impression of a guild that doesn't take itself too seriously and maybe a place where shenanigans could take place often... I love shenanigans!! I had heard of Test before in EVE Online but never though much of it due to spending most of my time in EVE UNI.

I very much look forward to spending quite a bit of time in the Verse with you all.

Oh, and Picard! :)

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
"The Narrator" is my handle on my alt account.

Wait, are you me? Did I post this drunk? Have I joined TEST again?

I'm scared.

Oh yeah, welcome to TEST. You. Me. Whoever you are.
(>v<)7
Has anyone else noticed that you never see Narrator and Blind Owl in a single post at the same time? HMMMMmmmmmm? well have ya?

erchael

Grand Admiral
Mar 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Erchael
Hello All, Narrator here! First of all I'm from the US!
Nobody's perfect so don't worry! Anyway, we are usually so drunk we don't even remember where we are coming from... ;)

you are officially the spilt personality of blind owl. welcome to test(again?). drink more beer
I don't know what's worst : being only an imaginary split persona or having to split the drinking-bills with Blind Owl... :P

Welcome, have fun among us and consider the following clip my welcoming gift (only listen to this when drunk enough (not the ad, the music;))):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=493R05ifNsI

Narrator

Captain
Apr 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Narrator
Thanks for the the welcome! I do have a question though..

What picture of our glorious leader does everyone use to place above the mantle to forever be in a place of honor and praise... ?

Anyone ....?

Hello....?

:blush:

Forgot your password?