My nerf gun project is complete!

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
That bright orange nerf gun is all done!

Be warned, if you paint your nerf gun with no orange parts left exposed, it WILL look like a real weapon to most people!

Do not take it outside and pretend to shoot your neighbor, that shit will not end well. :smile:

awsome

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
So instead, we should take our real weapons & give them a nice coating of neon orange, so that we can run around in public with them without other people freaking out yet being actually protected by them against bad people? Interesting idea, why didn't I think of that sooner? Oh yeah, it's because I live in TX & only a few people would care either way as most all of us are armed anyways. LoL
I so need to move to Texas.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I so need to move to Texas.
The more good people in Texas, the merrier in my opinion. As the city of Houston, TX hosts Rice University & the mascot of that institution is the Owl, it would only be fitting for WE who are OWL to feel at home here in Texas my friend. :) Also, if you like Shiner beer, it is created nearly 2 hours away from there.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Nice!,

Can your next video you make be of you running to the park and working out with while holding the gun?

i'd love to see your neighbors reactions :slight_smile:
With all due respect, depending on the neighborhood that the great leader Montoya lives in, going out & about in public while holding something that resembles an assault rifle could very well either result in him either being arrested or shot to death on site. These are chaotic times we live in currently.

Forgot your password?