My new car is here.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Then in my opinion, you snagged yourself a hell of a deal my friend. Great job! 🍻 Either way, enjoy your sweet ride as best as you can. I've heard good & not so good things about most vehicles since I use to work in the Automotive industry for many years.

Reactions: Bambooza and Deroth

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
you parked over the line :p
also neat
Haha yeah i need practice with the backing camera it takes some finese.
Then in my opinion, you snagged yourself a hell of a deal my friend. Great job! 🍻 Either way, enjoy your sweet ride as best as you can. I've heard good & not so good things about most vehicles since I use to work in the Automotive industry for many years.
Every car model has their problems alot of it can be avoided with correct maintenance practices and taking actual care of it.
From your wife or from girls looking for a sugar daddy?
Hopefully from the wife haha the girls wanting a sugar daddy wont get sugar from me.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Left Hand Drive is a conspiracy to deny you god fearing right handers your right to defend yourself.

It all goes back to the days of Castles and Fortifications - they generally had staircases which spirialed down anti-clockwise so those defending themselves at the top of the staircase could swing their swords easily while attackers climbing the stairs could not use their swords very well climbing up.

Same on the roads, if your dominant hand is able to be out the window you can use the Jousting Lance that came with your car to defend yourself from all sorts of issues and threats on the road with your dominant hand, whereas left hand drive has the left hand out the window lowing your accuracy and dexterity.

Left hand drive is a left hand conspiriacy to kill off all the right handed dudes, dude.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
@NaffNaffBobFace , I see your lethal lancing skills & propose a TESTified raiding vehicle. I believe the trigger phrase for it is, "Hold my beer & check this out."

Mmmmm, I dunno....

Imagine what would happen if the kids were playing up in the back seat:

"If you don't cut it out i'm turning this car around right now!"
*Minigun points at back of head*

"Okay, never mind, on to the Supermarket."
"Disneyland."
"Okay, never mind, on to Disneyland."

You can't point a lance at the back of someones head in a car, they're far too long.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
They use to have really terrible reliability problems back in the 90s and early 80s but as it transfered hands to ford and then again to tata it got some love and now they are actually really reliable cars from what i have been reading. The car is built real solid i have no idea how heavy it is but it is definitely not light and the body is huge lol i can barely fit in my old parking space(my new one is much bigger can fit 4 cars).
Yeah. Jags were at the very bottom of the customer satisfaction list back before they were bought by Ford specifically becasue of some of the crazy engineering that broke often. Ford did indeed fix this and they skyrocketed to the very top of the list for a decade. I drove mine every day for 7 years and once had an issue with it. That's definitely on par with the best engineered vehicles made today.

I would have love to of gotten the XFR but it was way out of my price range even for a used 2010 one.
I've been thinking on another used XKR as I miss the car so much. They're surprisingly affordable. I dunno why people think they're heavy. The entire car is aluminum--engine, trans, frame and body are all aluminum. Yeah, they're heavier than a Corvette, but that car is all graphite and has only two seats. The XKR is an excellent match to the 'Vette on the track and around town is much more comfortable since it sits a little higher.

And 510 HP is much more than the 'Vette:

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=requestedNewsletter-ContactDealerForm-2S2_true_79428105&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=c22500&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=c23011&zip=08205&distance=50000&searchChanged=true&modelChanged=false&filtersModified=true#listing=219113047_isFeatured

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Yeah. Jags were at the very bottom of the customer satisfaction list back before they were bought by Ford specifically becasue of some of the crazy engineering that broke often. Ford did indeed fix this and they skyrocketed to the very top of the list for a decade. I drove mine every day for 7 years and once had an issue with it. That's definitely on par with the best engineered vehicles made today.
Yeah it's to bad things like that really stick to people's mind and it prevents them from ever giving the company a shot. I'm not afraid to give anything a shot at least once. Btw if you are looking for an XKR maybe try to order a US spec one from japan. My auction guy does delivery i'm not sure how hard it would be but it may be worth looking into. here is his contact info.
https://www.facebook.com/auctionagentdude

Forgot your password?