My new pride and joy...

Xaing

Admiral
Nov 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Xaingu
Yes, while other folks are off having little bundles of joy, I decided to get something that gives the gift of joy and keeps on giving! (Till it runs empty and ya have to tap a new one....)
20180617_174859.jpg

I can already tell this investment will radically improve my piloting skills to win that Murray cup and slaughter all Vandule throughout the galaxy!!! (Disclaimer: not responsible for random ships exploding on turns, needlessly provoking Vandule invasions, horrible mentally scarring in-her-endos, missing big benny noodle vending machines, randomly activated ejection seats and/or self destruct sequences, or randomly parking on top of Auroras...not my fault their so tiny and I had to double park my flying fortress so I could go to the restroom. All that beer has to go somewhere...)

Xaing

Admiral
Nov 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Xaingu
Jk, I’m not such a snob that I wouldn’t share. Tho it is kept nice and cool in the basement so there will be some dust, cobwebs, and of course a few spiders but I don’t think that would deter many from a good pint. Surprisingly it is in US gallons but 13.2 so maybe that makes it an even 13 imperial? Also @Montoya does ninja girl make imprint fluted beer glasses? I have one of the beer mugs for regular beer but if I could get one for Guiness beer that would be the pinnacle of awesomeness!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Yes, while other folks are off having little bundles of joy, I decided to get something that gives the gift of joy and keeps on giving! (Till it runs empty and ya have to tap a new one....)View attachment 9960
I can already tell this investment will radically improve my piloting skills to win that Murray cup and slaughter all Vandule throughout the galaxy!!! (Disclaimer: not responsible for random ships exploding on turns, needlessly provoking Vandule invasions, horrible mentally scarring in-her-endos, missing big benny noodle vending machines, randomly activated ejection seats and/or self destruct sequences, or randomly parking on top of Auroras...not my fault their so tiny and I had to double park my flying fortress so I could go to the restroom. All that beer has to go somewhere...)
This makes me think of an invention that most TESTies might want to get when possible. We need to enlist that beautiful & brilliant creator from China named Naomi "Sexy Cyborg" Wu to have her figure out a way to combine the handle of a beer dispensing system like this into a flight stick with the end of the beer tap connecting to a hose that feeds directly into the pilot. The idea being that with every little shift of the flight stick, beer is dispensed while the ship also responds. Just like the ship, the more drastically the device is activated in any direction, the more force it pumps the fluid to fuel the pilot towards victory.

Forgot your password?