My Radar interviews

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
From Tony Zurovec's interview.............

Orgs will have their own reputations which are a byproduct of the reputations of the its members. Org leaders can set limits on the reputation of members so that they can be automatically ejected if they do something bad. So you control your org's reputation by restricting its membership to players who have the reputation you want.

Notice that it says 'members' --- not a few, not a couple...but members as in a majority.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I was really interested to hear Tony Z talking about orgs and security status

my take is that if TEST is going to accept everyone, people who want to play as good guys or bad guys will want to join an alt org to do so

so what are now divisions may evolve into alt orgs that do restrict membership to people that maintain a certain security status

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Orgs will have their own reputations which are a byproduct of the reputations of the its members. Org leaders can set limits on the reputation of members so that they can be automatically ejected if they do something bad. So you control your org's reputation by restricting its membership to players who have the reputation you want.

Notice that it says 'members' --- not a few, not a couple...but members as in a majority.
I'm going to have to apologise in advance for whatever shit i'll be dragging TEST's good name through the mud with.

Sorry everyone.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I'm going to have to apologise in advance for whatever shit i'll be dragging TEST's good name through the mud with.
Sorry everyone.
I expect we will have enough good guys balancing out your evil deeds so that none of us get attacked in UEE space just for being TEST members

but I have a second character who isn't in TEST, just in case

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Do you still talk shit about your other character for not being a TESTie? :beers:
you can't talk shit about my second character

she is Michelle Saldano, the legendary Test Pilot

and first leader of Squadron 999, the Test Squadron in The Lore

I was amazed and delighted the name was still available so I snagged it

Last edited:

Alexeyevich

Vice Admiral
Dec 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Alexeyevich
I'm still not sure about why they partnered up, but it sure is a nice source of constant information. Hopefully they can do these every few months or so!

Reactions: StdDev

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus

I like this. I dont want bad reputation by affiliation.

Reactions: CosmicTrader
Forgot your password?