My Recommended Dual T-16000M Bindings

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
@Vavrik, in case it is overpriced on Amazon (.com i guess?) try other countries like France or Germany. In France they are sold out on amazon or 2x / 3x the public price, but you can find some at normal public price elsewhere like on Cdiscount. Not overpriced like for the Hotas or Duo pack on amazon.com.
In germany you have the duo pack for regular price ~120€, sold and shipped by amazon.de (make sure to select amazon.de as seller, not marketplace vendor) https://www.amazon.de/Thrustmaster-T-16000M-Space-System-Software/dp/B076J1JBNY/ref=sr_1_3?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&dchild=1&keywords=thrustmaster+t16000+fcs&qid=1615925763&sr=8-3
It will probably cost you a bit more with shipping and import fees. But amazon.de ships internationaly guaranteed.
Thought about this, then I thought... You know, I could swear they were $55.00 US not a year ago (I found an invoice that says so, dated 13 months ago), and I don't feel like supporting a company that is gouging because of the pandemic... So I think I'm going to build my own instead.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Thought about this, then I thought... You know, I could swear they were $55.00 US not a year ago (I found an invoice that says so, dated 13 months ago), and I don't feel like supporting a company that is gouging because of the pandemic... So I think I'm going to build my own instead.
It is not the company, it is every company. Since Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 released, every budget / medium flightsim hardware increased or even doubled in price. That is economy. When there is a lot of demand, prices will rise. If the stuff is getting old on the shelves prices will lower.

T.16000M FCS:
1616049357657.png

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
It is not the company, it is every company. Since Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 released, every budget / medium flightsim hardware increased or even doubled in price. That is economy. When there is a lot of demand, prices will rise. If the stuff is getting old on the shelves prices will lower.

T.16000M FCS:
View attachment 20493
Even on Thrusmaster website most of their sticks are out of stock. It has been like that since last summer and MFS2020 release. And the lucky ones holding Guillemot stocks are very happy now ^^

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Mmm i think i found the answer, @BuzZz_Killer your file layout_BK_T-16_3-12_exported.xml for 3.12 seems to be missing the entry for js1_button1 (or js1_rctrl?). I will also check for the double tap issues, might be same problem in the xml.

Edit : Nvm, i guess the solution is in the multiple comments oin your channel, i'll try with Joy2key, seems the modifier can not be mapped ingame with xml.
Also I found the solution to my problem.
You need to use the XML profile for import in-game AND the joytokey profile at same time, which is only meant to set the modifier to a stick button.

I realised that when I saw the content of the cfg file for joytokey was just one line for modifier only. I thought it was either joytokey or in-game profile to use, I was wrong. Works like a charm now.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik

T.16000M FCS:
View attachment 20493
Given that I have had two similar failures with the T16000M product in less than 1 year, the price exceeds what I believe is it's worth. The failures have both been similar, in the sensors that detect movement of the joystick. If it was still in the $50.00 - $75.00 US price range, I would not hesitate to buy another or recommend it. But it isn't - and I have a hobby that is begging to be fed.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?