Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
promo-202111-Screenshot-Contest-1x1-CLICK.jpg

ALL THE RULES, DETAILS & ENTRIES HERE:
https://hasgaha.com/screenshot-contest

Hi all,

My previous Star Citizen screenshot contest ended in September with big batch of incredible “motion” entries from the Star Citizen community. This month’s contest will work the exact same way… except with new prizes (supplied by CIG), a new theme (“From Above“), and new guest judges (RedSolstice & StimCitizen). So, check out the prizes, read through the rules, fawn over our guest judges and submit your winning shots!

EVERYONE is welcome to enter.

THEME: "From Above"

PRIZES:

Prize-01_400i_prize.jpg
🥇 FIRST PLACE:
Origin 400i LTI Game Package
________________________________________________________________________________
Prize-02_Ares-Ion_prize.jpg
🥈 SECOND PLACE:
Crusader Ares LTI Game Package

________________________________________________________________________________

All three prizes for this contest have been generously supplied by CIG.

CONTEST ENDS: November 29, 2021 at 11:59 PM CST
Make sure you check the contest page for ALL the rules and details.

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
Those are some nice prizes!

Holy hell a genuine LTI 350r package!?
It can get weird because CIG, for reasons, can only supply prizes like this that are full game packages. So... whatever vehicle they give me for the contest, it's going to be an LTI game package.

I'll have to check to see what folks submit... some of the pictures from last time look great.
I always get some truly incredible and inspiring submissions. This contest already has almost as many entries in the first 48 hours as September's contest had in it's entire month.

• Glorious
Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace
Forgot your password?