Naming your digital children.

Will you name your ships?

• Yup. Sure will.

• Once my pregame fleet is set in stone.

• No names!

• What's in a name?

• I shall search for drunken inspiration!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
When Blind's away, I'm going to spraypaint new names on his ships:

Aurora LX: Last Resort First Choice!

Sabre: Wolf's Howl. Ok he can keep that one, cause I like the mini howler.

Prospector: The Sentinel Barkerville! An in-joke.

Beerfarer (Star-G): War Pig 3AM Taco Bell

Caterpillar:Owl's Ingenuity. BeeBoyInDaHouse

Carrack:The Narrator. I Love Enya

If a small salvage ship is introduced, I'll pick one up. Her name will be 'Second Chance'. Panhandler
Ha. Hahaha. He'll probably end up with more time than me to fly, so what the hell, we'll have magnetic name decals we can swap out. Also handy for smuggling.

Barkerville - 'The Billy Barker.'
I Love Enya - 'May it Be.'
BeeBoyInDaHouse - '5 Deadly Venoms'? (Oh 1999 rave scene, how I miss thee, haha)
3AM Taco Bell - 'After-party'?
First Choice - 'No Ragrets' ;)

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
These are all subject to change, but I like them. There's a few ships not mentioned as I'm not sure if I'm keeping those.

Aurora LN Wee Beastie
Carrack Deep Probe One
Reclaimer Get Wrecked
Star G Hydrogen Nom
Endeavor Absolut Zero
Prospector Goldschläger

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Naming my connie "ghost" and my merlin "Phantom". because I plan on making it completely invisible to scanners smuggiling
Have you seen the Connie emission stats while flying? Maybe "camouflaged" but no way invisible.

It is a smallish large ship, but it's still pretty big.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
These are all subject to change, but I like them. There's a few ships not mentioned as I'm not sure if I'm keeping those.

Aurora LN Wee Beastie
Carrack Deep Probe One
Reclaimer Get Wrecked
Star G Hydrogen Nom
Endeavor Absolut Zero
Prospector Goldschläger
These are inspirational. Now I'm reevaluating my names. Le sigh. My imagination suffers from military indoctrination. Haha
Naming my connie "ghost" and my merlin "Phantom". because I plan on making it completely invisible to scanners smuggiling
The Merlin sure, but the Connie? Haha, you'll need that special IR paint we use for our tanks and LAVs. ;)
Have you seen the Connie emission stats while flying? Maybe "camouflaged" but no way invisible.

I think he'll have the best luck making certain areas of his ship invisible. Compartments and whatnot.

That being said, if you find a way to make a stealth Connie, kudos to you my friend. That'll be freaking amazing

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
34? Just a pup . . .says the 37 year old. Haha. Funny how life changes when you start looking back on it, eh?
My job keeps me sleep deprived all the time. I feel so much older. 10 years ago my mind was sharp as a Blade, now it feels mushy.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
My job keeps me sleep deprived all the time. I feel so much older. 10 years ago my mind was sharp as a Blade, now it feels mushy.
I felt the same way working in the oil patch. 10 years of my life a complete waste. Also, being wasted for 10 years didn't help. :P But yeah, months away from home at a time, shift work, etc. It was not a lifestyle I miss. Changing to the military was the best choice I've ever made. The Canadian army is very family friendly.
Trust me - thats not the end of the downleading negative spirale, definitively :D
Ha. Such positivity Sam. ;)

I need a drink. :P

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
These are inspirational. Now I'm reevaluating my names. Le sigh. My imagination suffers from military indoctrination. Haha

The Merlin sure, but the Connie? Haha, you'll need that special IR paint we use for our tanks and LAVs. ;)

I think he'll have the best luck making certain areas of his ship invisible. Compartments and whatnot.

That being said, if you find a way to make a stealth Connie, kudos to you my friend. That'll be freaking amazing

Not invisible. Just not noticible

Forgot your password?