Neck and Neck With Xplor! For most Main Members.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Xplor! 4631

Test 4631

REAL SCORE:

TEST SQAUDRON = Most Active - 100
Xplor = Not Active at all. - 0

I'll leave it to each of you to work out the end results.
Cheers.

Allow me to push us over the top, making some calls
Calls aren't necessary.
Their members are slowly waking up.
And will be here soon.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
Allow me to push us over the top, making some calls
I was just talking to people online and they were saying xplor was the largest. I then said yeah but every other day we see another xplor guy leave xplor and join test. Soon they wont be a organization anymore.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
View attachment 2799
I never had an invitation from Xplor! :p
There were invitations? I had to find TEST all by myself. You know how hard that was?

It took me about 3 seconds. Less time then it's taking to write this post. I'll never get that 3 seconds back.

Where was my invitation? :(

:P XD

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Im with big bird, where was my invitation from Montoya? o_O

If you cut me, do I not bleed? If you hurt me, do I not cry? If you love me, do I not feel?

I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!!!!!!!! :eek:

Oh wait, ye old Cosmic technicially invited me, had to do an application and all, still.....

I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Big bird however eats raw meat and has indicated he will take a crap in the corner of my Jump, if that aint ferral Pigeon material I dont know what is! LOL :rolleyes:

Last edited:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Where was my invitation? :(
Im with big bird, where was my invitation from Montoya? o_O
:p

To be honest, without an invite from our divine leader I still would be sober wandering through the verse without a cause, shooting every Vanduul on my path with a single Aurora LN.
Now I have a cause :), a whole fckng fighter fleet :cool: and most of the time a filled fridge :D

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
:p

To be honest, without an invite from our divine leader I still would be sober wandering through the verse without a cause, shooting every Vanduul on my path with a single Aurora LN.
Now I have a cause :), a whole fckng fighter fleet :cool: and most of the time a filled fridge :D
You hear that boys!? This guy has a whole fridge full of capitve beer. To marcsand2 fridge boys! Time to liberate those beers!

Forgot your password?