Need a favour

Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
schrimpanzer
I'm the author of this tool https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=246157 but I'm not really active accounting (haven't for months!), if any of you chaps has an active account and a mild demenour do you mind posting in that thread claiming that you know me but that I'm not really playing and hence not updating the tool, but I might be should they donate enough for me to resub - or something along those lines.

Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
I will do it but I'm afraid I may write something that will backfire.

I hope I'm not being rude but will you be able to write whatever you want me to write there so I can copy paste it?

You know the nature of eve players. The slightest miswording or miscommunication can have consequences.

Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
schrimpanzer
Endearing! I did get a ~ 100M isk donated at some point by some happy camper. If I for whatever reason start playing again, I'm probably making a few rounds of tweaks to the tool however not likely on the scale suggested by their requests.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Endearing! I did get a ~ 100M isk donated at some point by some happy camper. If I for whatever reason start playing again, I'm probably making a few rounds of tweaks to the tool however not likely on the scale suggested by their requests.
Its awesome that we have a coder in our ranks who knows what crazy tools you can come up with for Star Citizen :smile:

Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
Schriiiiiiiiiiiim can you write xmpp ping program for me pls.

actually can you write a program for me to help manage members?

can you also write a program for me that does my laundry for me too?

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Also can you code an XMPP chat bot to greet and serve beer? I know :evil: hehehehehehe who said we will allow you to play the game when we know you can code mwhahahahahahahah