Need a favour

SchrimPanzer

Captain
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
schrimpanzer
I'm the author of this tool https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=246157 but I'm not really active accounting (haven't for months!), if any of you chaps has an active account and a mild demenour do you mind posting in that thread claiming that you know me but that I'm not really playing and hence not updating the tool, but I might be should they donate enough for me to resub - or something along those lines.

Reactions: SeungRyul

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
I will do it but I'm afraid I may write something that will backfire.

I hope I'm not being rude but will you be able to write whatever you want me to write there so I can copy paste it?

You know the nature of eve players. The slightest miswording or miscommunication can have consequences.

Reactions: JoeCool4433

SchrimPanzer

Captain
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
schrimpanzer
Thanks a bunch :)

Just throw this in there, to the point.

"Hey all, I'm not currently subscribed to EVE and cannot reply here. That also means I'm not working on the tool."

o7

SchrimPanzer

Captain
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
schrimpanzer
Endearing! I did get a ~ 100M isk donated at some point by some happy camper. If I for whatever reason start playing again, I'm probably making a few rounds of tweaks to the tool however not likely on the scale suggested by their requests.

Reactions: SeungRyul

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Endearing! I did get a ~ 100M isk donated at some point by some happy camper. If I for whatever reason start playing again, I'm probably making a few rounds of tweaks to the tool however not likely on the scale suggested by their requests.
Its awesome that we have a coder in our ranks who knows what crazy tools you can come up with for Star Citizen :D

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
Schriiiiiiiiiiiim can you write xmpp ping program for me pls.

actually can you write a program for me to help manage members?

can you also write a program for me that does my laundry for me too?

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Also can you code an XMPP chat bot to greet and serve beer? I know :evil: hehehehehehe who said we will allow you to play the game when we know you can code mwhahahahahahahah

Reactions: TestBot
Forgot your password?