Need some help

Duhb

Admiral
Dec 4, 2017
RSI Handle
Duhb
so it has come to my attention that the NPCs in Olisar and lagsky, that are stationary can be moved by pushing them... I would like to fill a ship with NPCs, but Real life is busy for a couple days... could someone please do me the solid of kidnaping the NPCs for me look forward to epic pictures

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
so it has come to my attention that the NPCs in Olisar and lagsky, that are stationary can be moved by pushing them... I would like to fill a ship with NPCs, but Real life is busy for a couple days... could someone please do me the solid of kidnaping the NPCs for me look forward to epic pictures
This sounds illegal.

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Oh. Oh yeah, airlocks.
Oh my God, I just laughed out loud.

I can see, open the airlock to push the NPC's out and instead they just float lifeless out into space, or worse, they continue function as if nothing is wrong...'We've got some new invoentory in' 'I'm sure you'll be pleased with that purchase'.

LOL

'Gimp

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I'm not in 3.0 yet - Question, if you have them in the cargo bay and open the doors, will they perish?
No, if you are in a ship your oxygen can regen, even if the doors are open. It does not abide by the laws that I accustomed to. I don't know what to do.

OMG tell me what to do?!?!

(jk, I have reported it.)

Duhb

Admiral
Dec 4, 2017
RSI Handle
Duhb
I'm not in 3.0 yet - Question, if you have them in the cargo bay and open the doors, will they perish?
A couple patches ago they had some spawn outside the station, they seemed happy given the event

I think they call this Human Trafficking in the real world.
Well if it is worrisome, just take the ones with man buns... basic bros aren’t like real people. Also think of it like being Olisar HR, your just reallocating assets.

If we get enough of them, I wonder how much fun a NPC scavenger hunt would be.

Forgot your password?