Need to pay some bills, selling my Aurora MR (Star Citizen Starter Package)

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
It is immediately giftable, so this will be a no-hassle deal: I'll sell it for $50 ( highest on market is $60, lowest at $53). Send me a PM if you want it.

The Star Citizen Starter Package is a pre-split package with SQ42 and Star Citizen included.

UPDATE: The Aurora has been "sold" to Jeff Craig, though he wants me to keep it. It will become a permanent addition to my roster, and hereby named The Craig. It will be crashed into a Bengal at first opportunity.

I have sold ships on this forum before with zero problems and positive reviews: https://testsquadron.com/threads/buyback-ships-for-sale.6891/

Also found a 325A LTI stand-alone ship in my buyback list. The price is listed below:
  • Origin 325A LTI (Standalone) - Unmelt Price: $70; Asking Price: $95
    (Prices on the Gray Market range from $145 to $99)

Important note: The prices posted is before PayPal fees involved with the invoicing process. To figure out how much you may actually be paying as a U.S. citizen, I suggest checking out this PayPal Fee calculator. For international transactions, use this fee calculator.

The basic purchasing procedure for unmelt ships is the same as what you find at the Star Citizen Trades subreddit: Buyer and seller must have Verified PayPal accounts. The seller will send an invoice to the buyer, of which the buyer must render payment first before the seller can purchase the ship from the unmelt list, and in turn, gift the ship to the buyer. The use of a middleman is available, but will cost more in fees.

To begin the process, simply send me a PM.

Last edited:

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Will post what should not needed to be posted.. NKato is a long time member of Test and I will go out on the limb and say he is an upstanding guy.... Well as upstanding as us Testies are! Help the brother out!

Forgot your password?