Need US proxy for RSI website

lex

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
rlex
Hello, friend of mine currently writing parser of RSI website which allow to get information about all current possible purchases / upgrades / CCUs. Some of you might saw it on TEST chat...
Problem is, he and me have servers located in EU, so RSI website gives us EUR prices (which is okay, but we also need US prices).
So if anyone can provide us with US proxy (HTTP/HTTPS), we will be really grateful.
You can safely lock ACL to allow us only access robertsspaceindustries.com, and there will be a little traffic (data is pulled every hour using internal RSI api (json mostly).
Thanks.

Wafflez

Space Marshal
Sep 7, 2014
RSI Handle
Wafflez
Would the chrome extension Hola Unblocker be of any use?

I use it to watch US netflix. So I imagine it can be used to view US robertsonspaceindustries.com

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
wow, a Test fleet inventory built with this and a membership database would be awesome

I endorse this product and/or service

lex

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
rlex
Would the chrome extension Hola Unblocker be of any use?

I use it to watch US netflix. So I imagine it can be used to view US robertsonspaceindustries.com
it's written in python (django in fact) as server-side script, so no, we need simple HTTP proxy.

lex

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
rlex
wow, a Test fleet inventory built with this and a membership database would be awesome

I endorse this product and/or service
there is no way to access person's ship listing ATM, sadly.
Whole point of that project was just "i have this ship, i need this, how i can do that" or "i have that ship and that amount of $$$, what can i get?"
Probably we can parse even more, like hardpoints data and etc, but right now we just want upgrades map.

Forgot your password?