Negative. I am a meat popsicle.

Caboose

Commander
Feb 7, 2018
RSI Handle
Caboose_V2
Hey, hi. It's me Caboose! [/u/Caboose_V2]

Where you from stranger?

Originally born and raised in San Antonio, TX. Currently resides in Seattle, WA.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Growing industry hype as the latest 3.0 update has proven to be a monumental step forward into revealing the foundation of the overall games engine/sandbox. Also, binge watching YouTube videos from the development over perpetual environments, volumetric particle physics and the long awaited goodbye to skyboxes.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

To explore the cosmic void, things dangerous to come, to conquer the 'verse and reach beyond the stars, to form alliances and defend those bonds, to create memorable experiences of overwhelming joy and awe. This is the purpose of being a Star Citizen.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Doom (id Software)

Yes, I used a floppy at my catholic middle school to play on MS-DOS.

What other games do you play?

Crysis (Crytek)
Mass Effect: 1 2, 3 (BioWare)
Earth & Beyond Emulator (Net-7)
EVE: Online, Dust 514 (CCP Games)
Halo: Combat Evolved, 2, 3, ODST, Reach (Bungie)
Half-Life: Source, 2, Lost Coast, Episode One, Episode Two, 3 (Valve)

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Well, after setting up my RSI account and my inaugural welcoming to the Verse, I took my search for potential organizations to join in the RSI Forums and quickly identified '[TEST] TEST Squadron' at the top of the list. Thus taking the subject line, "Best Squadron! Newbies welcome! Join Today! 12,000 members and growing!" as a convincing reason to do so.

[Edit]: Yes, I already took the liberty of upvoting this organizations recruitment thread in the RSI Forums.

Picard or Kirk?

Lone Starr

Philosophy?

"We're not just doing this for money. We're doing it for a SHIT LOAD of money!"

Last edited:
Forgot your password?