Never tried Org Multiplayer in PU

ddiver

Captain
Jan 19, 2018
RSI Handle
ddiver
Seeing as I currently have no friends :disappointed:, who in the org is online in PU 3.0 between 7:00 and 9:00pm est weekdays, or frequents weekends,that I can add to my empty party list? No agenda, just whatever. Will be on discord as ddiver. CHEERS!....

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
19:00 - 21:00pm EST... oooow, that would be 1:00 - 3:00 AM for me. Just check if there are some people in the TEST Discord - Star Citizen or Combat Flight Training voice channels. Rock Raiders also have a bunch of events planned, but those are during week days, around 7pm EST.
There is also a Combat Flight Training scheduled for Saturday 19:00 EST.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Once you go ORG you never go back.....

Since re-downloading and playing I'm normally on around 2000 Eastern time and some weekends if not out and about. Same name in game, discord, and basically everywhere else.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
check with the groups in test as well. They usually have someone going on at any given point in time.

Reactions: StdDev

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm not sure when I'll be on from day to day, but you are all welcome to add me if you would like. My in game name is the same as it is here. I prefer to keep things simple whenever possible.

I might be on around that time, but the game barely runs for me - 5-10fps, so expect me to be stumbling around like a drunk.
I see, so you are saying that it is your FPS that is the reason you run around like you're drunk? While my FPS often averages between 10.5 - 12.5, sometimes it drops down towards 4 FPS. I don't blame my goofy acts on the FPS, instead, I proudly declare that I'm a member of TEST Squadron & those around can question if it is my FPS, level of alcohol or whatever else may come to mind. Cheers to all of you wonderful TESTies!

Reactions: Deroth and StdDev
Forgot your password?