New 890 Jump images! IT HAS A POOL!

BarthSarafin

Admiral
Aug 4, 2018
RSI Handle
Ryondus
Was it just me or was Lando dancing around a Playboy reference when he was referring to the pool & grotto within the 890J? Either way, if possible, I'll fill my grotto with Radegast Whiskey 2947 Homeward Limited-Edition & the pool with whichever ends up being the favorite beer among the members of TEST Squadron. Which of course will require the creation of a POLL for that if 1 hasn't already been initiated.

Also of note, I do believe that these locations of liquid refreshment & relaxation will be made all the better once the female avatars are in game as well as CIG allows for nudity in game. (Or at least skimpy bathing suits until that point.)
Oh man! So damn true!

And yeah Lando did do that ;) I thought so too!

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Well the 600i gets a shower so its a step up. Not sure it works for me though, you either want a luxury bath or something to actually swim in the bigger pool is not big enough for any real swimming unless it has a movement zone (the water moves past you). Is it secretly just a storage container for H2o. You can either make water, or it is a rare resource.

Forgot your password?