New ANTHEM trailer!

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Kinda but the customization is ridiculously intricate. Bigger maps. And without the PvP component that unbalances games so bad ... I am really looking forward to it. Wanna #PewPewPew in that world with me? Would be awesome to have a strong "TEST Guild" there.
I had no idea this game was even being developed till the other day when a testy posted it and I was a big fan of Destiny but felt it never lived up to the hype and I am a huge co-op type of guy so I will be pre-ordering this. :P

Reactions: Ammorn and xATLASx

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Kinda but the customization is ridiculously intricate. Bigger maps. And without the PvP component that unbalances games so bad ... I am really looking forward to it. Wanna #PewPewPew in that world with me? Would be awesome to have a strong "TEST Guild" there.
I suppose I will wait and see how the alpha and beta testing goes before I dive into anymore games.

Dorian Grey

Space Marshal
Feb 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Renstler
I played the Alpha this weekend and here is my NDA aporoved review:
1- Loading times are so 2005 and will kill this game.
2- Naming an area Freeplay when you actually can't Freeplay
3- Forced grouping adventeures .
4- it's trying really really really really really really hard to be Destiny.

Most of thus stuff can get fixed though, except #4

Nijal_Lun

Vice Admiral
Dec 5, 2018
RSI Handle
Nijal_Lun
Ah thanks for the feed back. Hopefully they can get some of the con's fixed maybe before release. Granted possibly doubtful since release is in Feb right? Not far off. I guess I need to fire up destiny at some point, never played it and sadly...I have it haha. Free download when I purchased my GPU a while back.

Hopefully they can at least get the loading times fixed if it's that bad.

Reactions: Dorian Grey

Dorian Grey

Space Marshal
Feb 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Renstler
I did enjoyed the little time I had with, I just found it, very forgetabable . Of course, this is alpha we are talking about but it's alo EA, so My expectations of this game are WAY low. :)

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
What ever that Javelin was at the end, the boss, I need that.

Looks like a tanky Storm!

Cyril

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2016
RSI Handle
Cyril
Going to be sticking to by never again buying anything EA has a part of.

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
Well. We've already got a solid group playing Destiny 2. So if this proves to be good I see a lot of us jumping on this for a bit.

My guess is this game will be rough at launch and take a year to become great. I've never seen any of these open world coop shooters be perfect at launch.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Well. We've already got a solid group playing Destiny 2. So if this proves to be good I see a lot of us jumping on this for a bit.

My guess is this game will be rough at launch and take a year to become great. I've never seen any of these open world coop shooters be perfect at launch.
You should totally start a youtube channel and make daily videos about how terrible the game is!

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
Hahaha! Yes!

I'm honestly looking forward to the game. Bet it's gonna be a lot of fun. But Destiny, The Division, Warframe, etc.. all launched in rough shape. Well according to the community at least. Usually it just takes some time for these types of games to really gain steam.

So yes...I'll quickly start a channel! Maybe I'll call it Angry Joe? I'm sure that'll be a hit.

Forgot your password?