New Aurora rework - NEW SNEAK PEAK

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I know some fowl jokes about owls!

But enough about owls. More about Auroras! I'm tempted to get one again. Maybe I'll grab an LN again. That Aurora is a beast.

(Blind Owl is good at math because he practices Owlgebra!)
You know how hard it is to not laugh my ass off when reading/watching this stuff? Haha. My poor wife and baby are sleeping right beside me in this hotel room. :P

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Why would you need hardpoints? That requires the ability to aim... much easier to just run the ship into stuff.
Oh, no. This ship isn't for me. It's for my men. They need a new, state of the art spaceship that can be purchased in mass numbers to blot out the sun. I also get a discount when I buy in bulk. Hardpoints also slow the ship down and my men will need all of the speed they can get, especially since the Aurora is one of the slowest ships on the market.

I'll be down at the bar if you anyone needs me. I assure you that my best men are working on the job with the latest equipment. Everything will run smoothly.

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
Oh, no. This ship isn't for me. It's for my men. They need a new, state of the art spaceship that can be purchased in mass numbers to blot out the sun. I also get a discount when I buy in bulk. Hardpoints also slow the ship down and my men will need all of the speed they can get, especially since the Aurora is one of the slowest ships on the market.

I'll be down at the bar if you anyone needs me. I assure you that my best men are working on the job with the latest equipment. Everything will run smoothly.
"You see, Killbots have a preset kill limit. Knowing their weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them until they shut down."

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard

We need to start a new game... "Who said it? Brannigan or Trump?"

Forgot your password?