Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Mini TEST squardon Aurora pets!
HYPE!!
THE HYPE IS REAL!!

Features of the TEST pet rock:

- Booggley eyes that react to the rocking of the ship and wibble about a bit.
- Depending on the system it was mined from a card-board peripheral stuck to it like a little surf-board or a sombrero.
- Lead shielding for radioactive pet rocks.
- Optional USB socket for the Data-Runners, located in the rocks rear... who would look for secrets in a pet-rocks bum?
- The battle version can be used as a mele blunt-force-trauma weapon in hand-to-hand combat.
- The engineering version can be used as a blunt-force-hammer tool in mending spacecraft.
- The cooking version can be used as as blunt-force-crushing tool like with a pestle and mortar but with more boogely eyes.

The blunt-force "hit it with a rock" possibilities are endless.

That picture showing PETS ON is 100% proof we are getting pets and dash-board novelties like the TEST pet rock.

Last edited:

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
THE HYPE IS REAL!!

- Depending on the system it was mined from a card-board peripheral stick to it like a little surf-board or a sombrero
- Optional USB socket for the Data-Runners, located in the rocks rear... who would look for secrets in a pet-rocks bum?
- Lead lining for radioactive pet-rocks.
- The battle version can be used as a mele blunt-force-trauma weapon in hand-to-hand combat.

That picture showing PETS ON is 100% proof we are getting pets and dash-board novelties like the TEST pet rock.
But.... can I throw it to my enemies and do massive damage?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
But.... can I throw it to my enemies and do massive damage?
The version you throw AT enemies, yes, the version you throw TO enemies won't have much effect other than giving them a pet rock, unless it is activated with explosives to do the damage but that might hurt your pet rock...

...and who wants to hurt their cuddly pet? All of the mentioned "hitting it with a rock" activities have a low risk of harm coming to your pet rock and may even be part of the pet rocks enjoyable daily routine.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
THE HYPE IS REAL!!

- Depending on the system it was mined from a card-board peripheral stuck to it like a little surf-board or a sombrero.
- Lead shielding for radioactive pet rocks.
- The engineering version can be used as a blunt-force-hammer tool in mending spacecraft.
- The cooking version can be used as as blunt-force-crushing tool like with a pestle and mortar but with more boogely eyes.

The blunt-force "hit it with a rock" possibilities are endless.

Want!!
No, NEED!!!!

Reactions: Stevetank

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
The version you throw AT enemies, yes, the version you throw TO enemies won't have much effect other than giving them a pet rock, unless it is activated with explosives to do the damage but that might hurt your pet rock...

...and who wants to hurt their cuddly pet? All of the mentioned "hitting it with a rock" activities have a low risk of harm coming to your pet rock and may even be part of the pet rocks enjoyable daily routine.
I see...... give me 3

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I have one for free from the referral thing wille the ptu lasts so I'm ready untill the final PU comes and then I'll buy one with uec..... thats the plan.... or maybe one day I get crazy and I buy one with money.......... who knows
I'm an LTI nut.... so.... yeah.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I have one for free from the referral thing wille the ptu lasts so I'm ready untill the final PU comes and then I'll buy one with uec..... thats the plan.... or maybe one day I get crazy and I buy one with money.......... who knows
Referral thing?

Forgot your password?