New Banu ship

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
You guys have been the masters of shit posting in this thread. One thing this reveal will show us is whether the BMM is actually underpriced at least as far as CR is concerned. I.e. the cost of this smaller ship should give us an indication of where the BMM sits.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Looking to the price of the BMM, I was surprised that I could get a 0 $-CCU V Wareden <-> BMM; surprised, because in my understanding, she is planned to become as big as the farer, at least.
But lets be honest: the prices of JPEGs which are showing ships haven risen into unbelievable heights. @CosmicTrader wrote that he would be happy with a price around 120$ for the new Banu concept ship. I concur, for sure, because I think that the setup of space ships currently has a gap in this price range. Honestly, we would need more single-seated ships with a size of the 300 series, and which cost between 60 and 80 $ max! But in another forum, rumors are spread, that the new Banu ship will be - again - a big sized mothership. That being said, I know that nothing is set yet. Not even has it been approved that there will be a concept sale on upcoming Friday. But please, please stop asking for these ridiculous prices @CIG.

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
I thought they said on discord that the new Banu ship would be smaller than the merchantman so they could work out the kinks and utilise a banu ship build thing. I would be appalled if it was another single seat fighter will this one have size 5s??

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Official prediction: It will be a mobile Banu livestock insemination schooner.
(The Canadian equivalent being a drunk uncle Ted on a golf cart with his Velcro gloves)
Haha, I see you've been to Canada. Or North Dakota.
Ps- I used to have a pair of velcro gloves.

Reactions: Han Burgundy
Forgot your password?