New Banu ship

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
Yeah, but it's not the be-all end-all kinda word like beer is. It's certainly up there though. It may be more important to me if I were French Canadian, but alas, I'm merely a lowly Anglo. Haha.
I occasionally travel the straight to Victoria BC (Beside Canada) to have beer and poutine... but its a long ferry ride for some cheesy French fries and good beer.. I guess it IS worth it :cheese::fries::beer:

Reactions: Blind Owl

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Yeah, but it's not the be-all end-all kinda word like beer is. It's certainly up there though. It may be more important to me if I were French Canadian, but alas, I'm merely a lowly Anglo. Haha.
If beer were the currency for Banu, you'd have a problem with beer withdraws :P

At that point, would the pubs be considered banks?

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Don't be silly! Bars have always been banks of a sort. Throughout all of human history, are bars not where individuals go if they're banking on getting laid?

(As opposed to a "Dad Joke", this was what I like to call a "Chad Joke" which is a mediocre Jest, built on a shaky premise, that you would likely hear a frat dude telling at a party whilst trying to appear witty.)

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Don't be silly! Bars have always been banks of a sort. Throughout all of human history, are bars not where individuals go if they're banking on getting laid?

(As opposed to a "Dad Joke", this was what I like to call a "Chad Joke" which is a mediocre Jest, built on a shaky premise, that you would likely hear a frat dude telling at a party whilst trying to appear witty.)
My favorite kinds of bars are chocolate bars and gold bars :D

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I occasionally travel the straight to Victoria BC (Beside Canada) to have beer and poutine... but its a long ferry ride for some cheesy French fries and good beer.. I guess it IS worth it :cheese::fries::beer:
Ahhhhh, how I miss the PNW. I grew up in that region. Alas, I love the no longer. *sad face*
If beer were the currency for Banu, you'd have a problem with beer withdraws :P

A bank that I can only withdraw from, and never deposit to. Haha.

Ha. Lame and awesome. Methinks you win!

Forgot your password?