New Concierge Forum on RSI

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
So, I gave in and picked up a freelancer again. I missed its charm, hangin out in the hanger, trying to get the buggy to stay in the cargo hold.

But then I realized I needed to buy a measily UEE Credit Chip, and i'd be concierge level.

I have now spent more money on internet spaceplanes than I did on my first car.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
So, I gave in and picked up a freelancer again. I missed its charm, hangin out in the hanger, trying to get the buggy to stay in the cargo hold.

But then I realized I needed to buy a measily UEE Credit Chip, and i'd be concierge level.

You just made me realize the same thing. I feel dirty now... dirty and decadent. I think I'll go load up hangar and lounge in my Phoenix for a bit.

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054

You've just given me a goal to reach!

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Rainshine

Captain
Donor
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
RainingLight
Are you telling me you don't take a shower before going in the hot tub? As if hot tubs aren't already germ loaded, but I guess all the booze in there will kill the germs anyway.
Drink enough vodka, comrade, and you can cleanse yourself from pleb bacteria. Science.

Reactions: TypeO
Jun 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Killbuni
I way to much junk down in the sub terra levels on the walls about you bunch social elitey types to even want to be there, remember you underlings like me to fill your massive fleets with cannon fodder to throw out of air locks

Forgot your password?